Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

That ATSF Challenger looks awesome! That has to be one of my favorite fictional articulated locomotives other than just the German BR53 (was going to be real).

Nice challenger, especially the elesco feed water heater version, kinda makes me wonder what these brutes looked like for real.

Some stuff I've been working on:

First up, UP 40ft boxcar skins, with UP, OSL and OWR&N versions.

V1NtGeL.jpg

WP 40ft boxcars with a wide variety of colorful skins:

d5jbMep.jpg

Lastly, a set of grain silos based off a real one located on my farm:

NEmTbRj.jpg

Question about Trainboi1's F units.

Shouldn't 4 F7 (ABBA) units be able to climb a 3% grade with 1300-1400 tons in tow?

They can but not without pinning the ammeter, so it leaves me feeling like something is off... Latest build of TRS19 if it matters.

Some stuff I've been working on:

First up, UP 40ft boxcar skins, with UP, OSL and OWR&N versions.

WP 40ft boxcars with a wide variety of colorful skins:

Lastly, a set of grain silos based off a real one located on my farm:

Everything looks super good,

Miss the Old Boxcars, they were quite unique in the fact they were like Rolling Bill Boards, always something different and cool to read what was stamped on them.......;)

One of the Fun things as KID,,,,,,,Shssssh don't tell anyone, I used to climb on them whenever they were parked on a siding somewhere, just to see if I could do it and have a great view from 10-12 off the Ground.......:hehe:

Thank you for making these and Silos too........:p

AWESOME! Please make an oil tender variant. But that's up to you. Can't wait to see the paint/textures applied.

Back