Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Hello! I'm just download your PRR, B&O, NYC & generic Pullmans from your site, they are Beautiful! Trainz needs more high quality passenger equipment that looks good in TANE, I am having a weird light problem with the Pullman Sleepers tho... when you look down at them you see this pulsating light (for lack of a better term) going up and the down the roof of the cars, and only on the sleepers, the coaches are fine, has anybody reported a problem like this before? Thank You!
The closest thing I can find is the brake smoke, which should trigger on all cars and sends wide plumes of smoke above the car (from above, they do look like a pulsating light/dark pattern) and do not trigger on the coaches. I will probably be removing this effect in an update shortly, but in the meanwhile you can fix the issue by removing the smoke0 and smoke1 containers from the config file.

The Exposition Flyer Packs (I bought all 3) have that smoke issue too.
A lot!
Even for a long time after they stopped.

I know now how to fix that in the config files.

:)

Thank you trainboi1, that was it... with your Pullmans and KL's P70 Coaches I have a nice PRR fleet of heavy weights, could use a dinning car tho. :)

Beautiful content, guys! The Alco PAs look absolutely stunning, especially the NKP ones! There is a bit of an issue I'm having with the LE&E PA B unit. There's an error that pops up saying that the main texture could not be loaded or is missing. I've re-installed it a couple of times and the same issue pops up. I was wondering how this problem can be fixed?

Beautiful content, guys! The Alco PAs look absolutely stunning, especially the NKP ones! There is a bit of an issue I'm having with the LE&E PA B unit. There's an error that pops up saying that the main texture could not be loaded or is missing. I've re-installed it a couple of times and the same issue pops up. I was wondering how this problem can be fixed?
Depending on the extent of the issue, you might have to open and commit the asset, or possibly open and re-save the texture. To start, open the asset and commit it immediately. I have had some assets that give errors, but opening and committing the asset often removes texture errors like this. If that doesn't work, open the asset for edit again, open the texture in a program that will display the alpha channel (I use Gimp, which is free), and save (making sure you don't use any kind of compression). Then commit the asset again.
Hope this helps.

Work in progress:
7SpuUGY.jpg
pD4j2V8.jpg
4EU7y4m.jpg
mvVAjI4.jpg

Thanks for the amazing stuff guys. The passenger equipment helped fill a huge gap in the stuff we have.

lWYnoAq.jpg

Some weird artifacting on this image but eh, I don't have the patience to fix it

[FONT=&quot]⚡️[/FONT]

Considering the post immediately before yours is by a non-member, I suppose there is nothing stopping you.
Some Western Pacific scenery developed from common standard plans:
3BEEFDF9234FF941B68287A4D09C55CFDB7575EB

I am currently developing a procedural track mesh library for WP-spec 112lb/yd track to match.

Considering the post immediately before yours is by a non-member, I suppose there is nothing stopping you.
Some Western Pacific scenery developed from common standard plans:
I am currently developing a procedural track mesh library for WP-spec 112lb/yd track to match.
That looks great!

My new M120 module is a great place to run the "new" Eagle River content for those of you who want a proper steam-era route!

XhN6tjv.jpg

6fb28eX.jpg

qD6ENEX.jpg

8yQMZwo.jpg

Now on the DLS! Kuid:699717:100037

A trio of Alco PAs are in charge of train number 176, the Speedbird on a cold day in 1952. Originally named the Advance Arrow, this train was originally inaugurated as a heavyweight second section to the popular all-Pullman, no extra-fare, streamlined Arrow. By 1948, enough equipment was available to partially re-equip the train, and it was rebranded and relaunched as the Speedbird in June of that year. Although still all-Pullman, the train is mostly made up of rebuilt heavyweight sleepers. The normal lightweight diner is likely in the shop, as there is a replacement heavyweight diner in the consist today. Holiday traffic is still heavy, and the train still has a sizable amount of head end traffic to pay the bills, but the end for this train is near. Earlier in 1952, the train was combined in non-peak months with the all-coach Cincinnati Clipper east of Pittsburgh. Although the train has just regained independence in November, in a few months the train will be combined year-round with the all-coach Clipper between Boston and Chicago, and the name will be dropped by 1956.

2018-12-05_134456.jpg
2018-12-05_134537.jpg
2018-12-05_134610.jpg
2018-12-05_134622.jpg

Last edited:
A trio of Alco PAs are in charge of train number 176, the Speedbird on a cold day in 1952. Originally named the Advance Arrow, this train was originally inaugurated as a heavyweight second section to the popular all-Pullman, no extra-fare, streamlined Arrow. By 1948, enough equipment was available to partially re-equip the train, and it was rebranded and relaunched as the Speedbird in June of that year. Although still all-Pullman, the train is mostly made up of rebuilt heavyweight sleepers. The normal lightweight diner is likely in the shop, as there is a replacement heavyweight diner in the consist today. Holiday traffic is still heavy, and the train still has a sizable amount of head end traffic to pay the bills, but the end for this train is near. Earlier in 1952, the train was combined in non-peak months with the all-coach Cincinnati Clipper east of Pittsburgh. Although the train has just regained independence in November, in a few months the train will be combined year-round with the all-coach Clipper between Boston and Chicago, and the name will be dropped by 1956.

I always enjoy your screenshots. You have a good eye for detail.

Back