Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

Finished up the S-5 and S-6s. Last thing to do is S-5 4442 in its fancy Omaha station pilot paint scheme.

To break down what we have so far:

4 major variants:
S-5 Early: Baldwin, monitor injector, acetylene headlight case with electric bulb, single footboard pilot with two supports, 1 chime hooter
S-5 Late: Baldwin, monitor injector, pyle national light, split footboard pilot with four supports, star brass 5 chime
S-6 Early: Lima, sellers non-lifting injector, pyle national light, single footboard pilot with two supports, 1 chime hooter
S-6 Late: Lima, sellers non-lifting injector, pyle national light, single footboard pilot with four supports, star brass 5 chime, marker lamps

4 tender variants:
4-S Early V1: Acetylene headlight case with electric bulb, Harriman lettering
4-S Early V2: Pyle national light, Harriman lettering
4-S Early V2 Shield: Pyle national light, Harriman lettering, UP overland shield
4-S Late: Pyle national light, UP late lettering, fire hose reel

jK91DU2.jpg

8VPO6iY.jpg

4442 got a number of modifications that make it pretty unique as far as UPs 0-6-0s go. As far as I know, 4442 was the only UP 0-6-0 to get a jacketed smokebox. It also had a unique injector arrangement compared to other S-5s after 1930 and it got a bay window on the engineers side later on. I decided to just do the first iteration of 4442s station pilot modifications, as to do the other versions probably isn’t worth it when they only really represent one locomotive in the class.

Well look at this beauty, even has that reverse light on the back, that you can see.......:mop::mop:
She looks swell........Awesome detail.........! :p

Working on fictional MNRR 0-6-0s, class S-4. I have the late era versions done, need to get the early versions in game next.

6o8IuPl.jpg

Moving on to the next project as well, got a good start on the drivers and roughed out the spacing for the pilot and trailing wheels, although those meshes will be replaced in the future. The wheel arrangement gives a pretty strong hint as to what it is, although its not the engine you probably think it is.

o7usw0b.png

Working on fictional MNRR 0-6-0s, class S-4. I have the late era versions done, need to get the early versions in game next.

Moving on to the next project as well, got a good start on the drivers and roughed out the spacing for the pilot and trailing wheels, although those meshes will be replaced in the future. The wheel arrangement gives a pretty strong hint as to what it is, although its not the engine you probably think it is.

OMG WILL THIS BE FREEWEAR
WILL IT BE FOR TANE
WHEN WILL THIS BE RELEASED
SEND THIS TO ME NOW

OMG WILL THIS BE FREEWEAR
WILL IT BE FOR TANE
WHEN WILL THIS BE RELEASED
SEND THIS TO ME NOW

First off, calm the flip down. Second, he will releae it at some point maybe in the next few months. It is not determined wether not it'll be freeware or not. Also, considering that it's unfinished, and the fact that no current mention of release has been stated, means he probably won't send it to you now.

6o8IuPl.jpg

o7usw0b.png

YES! FINALLY! A NEW CHALLENGER, or shall I say, new challenger aproaching?

First off, calm the flip down. Second, he will releae it at some point maybe in the next few months. It is not determined wether not it'll be freeware or not. Also, considering that it's unfinished, and the fact that no current mention of release has been stated, means he probably won't send it to you now.
You don't understand that he was joking.

He's being sarcastic.

YES! FINALLY! A NEW CHALLENGER, or shall I say, new challenger aproaching?

How the turntables have turned!

Back