Issues with Content Manager

Zamorak94

Hi there,

I'm reasonably new to this but I am having one or two issues with downloading content into the game through content manager. I have allowed the entire program through Windows Firewall and on the occasion run the program as administrator but still do not seem to be able to download content.

The error message I receive is Unknown Content Error.

I would attach an image except for some reason I do not seem to have the option to do so.

Would really appreciate if somebody could help.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

You can attach a image. Just print screen it, copy it into Paint, save that, then go into Photobucket, Make a account if you've not got one, and save it there. Then copy the 'Direct' Link it gives you when you view the uploaded photo.

Then copy that link into the image insert button on the forums.(here)

Hi Zamorak94 and welcome to the forum,

The last few days both the forum and Content Manager have had problems connecting to the web. These problems are fixed, but not all parts of the internet have picked up the change so some might still have problems connecting.

Also check if you are patched to at least build 49922 as builds before that might also give errors. You can find this number in the bottom right corner of your start-up screen.

Hi Zamorak94 and welcome to the forum,

The last few days both the forum and Content Manager have had problems connecting to the web. These problems are fixed, but not all parts of the internet have picked up the change so some might still have problems connecting.

Also check if you are patched to at least build 49922 as builds before that might also give errors. You can find this number in the bottom right corner of your start-up screen.

Thanks for the tip about Photobucket, I didn't think of that! :)

Yeah I have had trouble connecting to the forums even - I discovered that yesterday, thought it was my new PC's fault haha. I am patched to 61388. I was just wondering if it was something to do with my configuration, something I have not set up properly. Looks like this could be a waiting game until the server gets back up and running again properly :)

Back