Intermodal Container Issue

darthrynok

Hello all. I hope that someone can help me with an issue I am currently experiencing with the JR Wellcars and containers. This is what is happening. When I pull into an industry, the 53' double stacks load fine. The trouble is with the 20', 40',45' and 48' containers when I double stack. When these sizes are involved, there is a gab between the bottom and top containers making it appear that the top containers are floating in the air without actually being attached to the bottom container. Is there a fix for this? I am running TS12 with the latest patch. I tried searching the forum concerning this issue but did not see anything. Does anyone have any thoughts on this. Your suggestions or knowledge would be must appreciative.

You're probably using the 40' standard cubed containers on the bottom; you need to use the high cubed ones.

Evidently that was the problem. Noticed that the different well cars have different setups. I have to be careful and make sure I am loading only what the wellcars are designed for. Thank you Boyerm25!

Back