club car member ship

conrail_3004

Hi jointed rail, I was looking at getting the club car member ship, now I only have 2009 sp4 installed, will everthing still work, and if I understand it is only a year membership, and will I be able to get past content to, and one more question, will the cold creek content pack work with 09 sp4 to, thank you for any help on this, I am thinking about upgrade to tane when it comes out, don't know if I should wait or can I play with stuff now, aging thanks, :wave:

Thank you nicky9499, ya I seen the route is for 12 only that's OK, I want to get the contents of the pack, the pay ware one, thank aging, :wave:

OK, so all the rolling stock and locos, will work with 2009 sp4,
And the contant pack from cold creek storage will work to, thank for all the help, and will I steal be able to get the older cc contant to, thanks

Yes the older clubcar content is up there irregardless of when you join. Most things will still work with 2009 SP4 and above unless otherwise noted ( route being one of those for TS12 only).

Sorry, I am trying not to get excited, I know everybody works, but how long does it take to activate the club car member ship, I drive truck and made it home for a bit, kinda wanted to down load the goodies, won't back home till Saturday, thanks, again trying not to be excited about it, but I the one that can't wait for Christmas morning,

Its active as of right now, I've been under the weather since the 9th so this has been my first opportunity to get these all set.

-Kevin

Its active as of right now, I've been under the weather since the 9th so this has been my first opportunity to get these all set.

-Kevin

Thanks kevin! Can't wait to play with my new toys once i get some a new drive to replace my current 500 GB Startup disk that is completely full...:eek:

EDIT: found needed dependency

Last edited:
Back