Does anyone know where to get BR standards from?

gooner28

UK railfan
As the title suggests, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get BR standards from, like standard 4's or 5MT's, Ivatts and such like.
thanks in advance,
Chris.

lielestosbrat made some 9F's on the DLS, but I believe the cab is broken. Unless it was updated since I last checked.
pacificseven has a Fairburn 4MT 2-6-4T also on the DLS.
trainboi1 has a 4MT 2-6-0 on the DLS.
kevmt has an Ivatt 2MT 2-6-0 and 2-6-2T (LMS in BR colors, but close enough) on a third party site somewhere, but they're old MTS conversions that either might not work or no longer be available.
And included in the S&C pack is a Britannia model.

Just some additions and corrections to the above:

PacificSeven has a 4MT 2-6-4T on the DLS but I don't think it's the Fairburn tank as those were the LMS-designed ones. It comes in Early and Late liveries.
Trainboi1 has the 4MT 2-6-0 as mentioned.
4ndylloyd has reskins of the above.
Kevmt's Ivatts are on UKTrainSim.com. One must register to download and there is a queue.

The Settle & Carlisle pack has updated versions of LieLestosBrat's 9Fs. The pack also includes a Britannia 4-6-2 and a Standard 5MT (Not the LMS Black 5).

Paulz Trainz has more Standards, but they are payware.

Hope that helps. :)

Kieran.

The base S&C pack includes neither a Black 5 or a Standard 5MT, but a Black 5 is available to download from their website. Not sure where you got the 5MT from.

The base S&C pack includes neither a Black 5 or a Standard 5MT, but a Black 5 is available to download from their website. Not sure where you got the 5MT from.
It is in the DLC system version, the old installer version does not have it and you need to download the site one.

Kieran.

Wait, so the S&C has a new Standard 5MT? I'm confused.
No. The original S&C pack, that was available on Simulator Central, has two versions. One is the standard .exe installer. The other is the DLC system version.

The DLC system version, for TS12 SP1 and its hotfixes, includes the extra locomotives and rolling stock from the support website. One of these is a Black Five.

I hope this clears things up.

Kieran.

No, I think Kieran means that the base pack did not include the extras but you could visit their site and if you had bought the pre SP1 version you could download the extras.
http://www.settleandcarlisle.co.uk

When these were updated to DLCs for SP1 all of the extras were included.

Ken

Just some additions and corrections to the above:

The Settle & Carlisle pack has updated versions of LieLestosBrat's 9Fs. The pack also includes a Britannia 4-6-2 and a Standard 5MT (Not the LMS Black 5).

Kieran.

Standard 5? Are you sure? My S&C pack doesn't, and I've never seen a screenshot of one in Trainz.

I do wish someone would do a really top notch Standard 4 (4-6-0), 5, 6 and 8!

Everyone, I was wrong, it is the Stanier 5MT and not the Riddles one.

Kieran.

Sorry if it felt like we were bashing you Kieran. When I posted my comments none of the others had appeared so I thought i was the only one to point it out!

Regards

Sorry if it felt like we were bashing you Kieran. When I posted my comments none of the others had appeared so I thought i was the only one to point it out!

Regards
It's alright....but I did feel a little bashed. Everything's fine now. :)

Kieran.

Back