A Perfect Summer (Large Pics)

Cozmo®

Its just about ready to be released, only a couple more boards to finish. Here's my route "Perfect Summer". It will be jam packed full of industries and great looking scenery! It will be for 06 only also. This route is designed on a high end pc so it will most likely need a high end pc to run. Anyway...here's some shots..I'll post more as I get through the route..

whole.jpg

Here's some shots of a BNSF local coming through the sorting yard and off to a rarely used line to deliver some mixed freight to various businesses.

20070040.jpg

20070041.jpg

20070042.jpg

20070043.jpg

20070044.jpg

20070045.jpg

20070046.jpg

Outstanding shots there Cozmo.

Just one question... in your second shot... what was that guy thinking when he parked his car!? ;)

Looking forward to giving this route a run.

Cheers - Brian

Just one question... in your second shot... what was that guy thinking when he parked his car!? ;)

Cheers - Brian

I think he knew there was a flood coming ;)

WOW!!!!!

VERY VERY NICE COZMO.

One question-how did you make the track look so sweet lookin? By that i mean the kinks and buckles in the 3rd pic....

WOW:D :D :D :D
Happy Trainzin'
Mike S.

Ps-Now I wish I had a Top End comp..:rolleyes: :p

WOW!! Love your work mate! (especially the yard shots pics 5 & 6 and 4th pic ) I'm usually not interested in American trains and routes...BUT.....I will download and drive this for sure! An absolute work of art.
Well done.

Cheers!
Ausrail.

Cheers - Brian

Lol, floating cars... its a car traveling on the road. The author of that road must not have put the height correctly. I've never made a road so maybe its something a person cant do? Who knows, but thank you all for the compliments. I will try to get this out asap. There is a couple areas that I have to "tweak" still and another yard to finish. It should be done after that.

Cheers,
Adam

EDIT: I'll get some more pics up here for you all in a bit.

Last edited:
The route looks outstanding. What about the dependencies? Are they all on the dls? Hope so, I'd really like to try this one out but shy away from routes where you have to go searching for items.

Not all the dependencies are on there yet.. I have a lot of my own stuff in there that I will
upload before I release the route. I dont know of any others, whatever is in my local folder I use.
So my beta tester's will be able to tell me what to package up.

Today we'll be following a coal train from the Green Valley Yard to the Coal Mine.

20070050.jpg

20070051.jpg

20070052.jpg

20070054.jpg

20070055.jpg

20070057.jpg

20070058.jpg

20070059.jpg

20070061.jpg

20070062.jpg

20070064.jpg

20070065.jpg

As you can tell there is still a lot of "cleaning up" to do. There's a lot of grass and other things where they shouldn't be.
More to come soon!

Cheers,
Adam

Back