Attention North Carolina Trainzers

diesel9

Southern Serves the South
IS there anyone that lives near Greensboro, North Carolina if so are you making a route of it because I need help on mine. Also is there anyone who has been in the NC Transportation Museum? If so who's making a route of that? I just went to the annual Rail Days at the Museum on June 9th(took the Amtrak Piedmont from Greensboro to Salisbury)

I am from Henderson, NC. I have not attempted to make any kind of route based in Greensboro. But, I did try my hand at the museum. Although I could get any kind of templates transferred sucessfully from DEMs to Trainz. Somehow the virtual-railroader.com website didn't do me much good. BUT, I do know a little about the scenery and the terrain around the museum. So if there's anyway I can help you, then I would be more than willing. I also plan to sign up as a volunteer doing rail-ops in the summer so I can possibly get a few behind-the-scenes details for you.

--Hill Davis

LANCASTER, SC!!!!!! what do ya need to know? i'll go dig up some info i know some people that know some people......:D

Does anyone have a map of the Pomona Yard in Greensboro. I would have Google Map but I'm having trouble due to dial up, can someone send me some pictures.

Thanks because I need it for my route. It's from Greensboro to Burlington, NC and Danville, VA. Ever heard of it?

Thanks because I need it for my route. It's from Greensboro to Burlington, NC and Danville, VA. Ever heard of it?
i may have. i havent been back down there in a while. i got a few shots from google map, but i dont think its the right one. is it directly in greensboro or out of county a little?

As a volunteer of 8 years at the NCTM, I have been working on a route based off of the museum and the surrounding Salisbury area. It's not perfect by any means, but it's close. I live within rowan county, so knowledge of terrain is no issue for me. Once I finish it, I may need some help in getting it onto to DLS (i.e. exporting, posting a thumbnail, etc...)

Back