Thread: Looking For these Items

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Scranton

Question Looking For these Items

Hello, I'm gonna use this thread for when i need assistance locating a specific item. So to start does anyone know if there are any powerlines similar to this style in trainz?

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

User wedge Antilles, Bugor, and a couple of others have made power lines like this. They begin with LEP then other names.

Hope this helps.

John
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 105100

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    User wedge Antilles, Bugor, and a couple of others have made power lines like this. They begin with LEP then other names.

Hope this helps.

John
    Thanks I'll take a look tomoorow

Thanks John I found what I needed!

Here is the next thing i could use some help with. Anyone know of something similar to this in trainz?

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

To the rescue again, I think.

Check some of the German and Polish stuff. They have buildings similar to these. They're not all stations, but surely could substitute instead. That's a really nice looking building. I'm glad it's been restored as it would be sad to have that one destroyed by vandals. The brickwork is so clean it looks like a plastic model.

John
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 105100

Something else I could suggest would be to look at some of the Town Buildings available on the DLS. There are no American Architecture Brick Stations like that in existance atm, for Trainz anyway, but there are at least a few American Brick Buildings with similar architecture... You might be able to cobble a few together to get a rough approximation of it. Unfortunately I can't remember any Asset Names or Authors to give you off the top of my head, however I've spent the last few weeks picking through buildings and I know I've seen stuff that could approximate that. 90% of Route building is making use of Available Assets to try to capture the feel you're going for in a particular scene.

Falcus

Thanks guys, I'll let you know what i find.

I can do you one better dej... I can make that building for you if you can find me details for it. Oh yeah, I can also make the power line you're looking for too. PM me if interested.

Gonna dig this thread up from years ago when I was working on something back then, instead of making a new post. Anyway I'm in search of good quality road like the one pictured here.

Any ideas, I can't seem to find anything so far.

I'm looking for these type of unloading conveyors with no luck. Anyone know of any under a foreign name or something, or do they not exist in this style in trainz?

The only thing I can think of is Jointed Rail's mobile loader; it is on their website. It isn't white like those, it's more of a greyish black.
    I play Trainz with a laptop

HP Z Book 17, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, Mobile Intel QM87.

Quote Originally Posted by ministerfarrigut View Post
    The only thing I can think of is Jointed Rail's mobile loader; it is on their website. It isn't white like those, it's more of a greyish black.
    Thank you, I have that and unfortunately it's the wrong style for unloading sand cars. I need a style that will fit under hopper cars to load tractor trailers from rail cars.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dej View Post
    Gonna dig this thread up from years ago when I was working on something back then, instead of making a new post. Anyway I'm in search of good quality road like the one pictured here.

Any ideas, I can't seem to find anything so far.
    Have you tried the handmade roads or whatever they're called. A real pain but are probably the best choice look wise.
    How Tomorrow Moves