3 problem's with TS12

Not much to worry about here...

The sound issue is a bug with TS12. It's better after HF4, but still happens.

The lack of traffic is due staying with the default region. Pick something else such as North America or USA, etc.

The blue grid is due to installing Midwest Grain or some other Jointed Rail route. Their grid texture replaced the installed (built-in) one. There is a way to fix this, but I can't remember. To tell you the truth I prefer the Jointed Rail version as it's easier to see when using imported texture files and working with DEMs.

John

That makes sense. Just check that nothing is open for edit or has errors in Content Manager. If there are errors, they are easy to fix, and if you can't fix them, post them up here and someone can help you.

John

Fixing errors in CM

That makes sense. Just check that nothing is open for edit or has errors in Content Manager. If there are errors, they are easy to fix, and if you can't fix them, post them up here and someone can help you.

John

Just how do you fix errors in content manager? I have 2 of them.

Just how do you fix errors in content manager? I have 2 of them.

First you need to show faulty content. For this you need to setup a filter using the search pane on the left hand side. Simply, pick from the categories, Faulty and true, in the two boxes. This will show what's faulty and then you can open the assets for editing and repair them. This latter step can be a bit complicated, but you need to research the errors first. Sometimes they are pretty easy, like missing a thumbnail, or a spelling error in the config.txt file. These will literally take longer to open the asset for editing than it will to repair them. Other errors, such as missing textures, or odd syntactical errors need bit more research, and sometimes help from the community experts.

If you post your errors, in another post, not this one, we can probably show you how to repair the ones you have. That actually would be the proper way of illustrating how to repair the assets with some step-by-step instructions.

John

Back