S&C DLC not showing up

Bhorton

At work on the SKLR
The Settle & Carlisle pack is not showing up for me in TS12, they appear in content manager as a $ sign. All of my other DLC is showing up, and it is registered. What is going wrong?

EDIT: The classic cabon pack is also not showing for me.

What build are we talking about?

In 49922 you need to manually install it.
In 61388 you need to download it in-game.

It is there, because there are the files snc.ja and cabon_city.ja in my builtin folder.
(And I am using SP1 HF4)

has the Auran site been trying to verify your content? if you have stopped it from verifying your content then all DLC items will not work until you let Auran/N3V verify it.

How would I know if it has been trying to verify it?
Also, my Duchess, Coronation Scot, PRR T1, Blue Comet and Aerotrain packs are all working.

TS12 SP1 does not use .ja files for S&C and Carbon City, instead they are downloaded automatically the first time you run Trainz, and the files go into UserData/packages.

Make sure Automatically download dlc updates is ticked in the options menu from the ingame menu or you can "Redownload purchased content" from the "Get New Content" tab on the first page in game.

Edit - If you have Show database process windows ticked from the Developer tab in Options from the Lanch window (if not do so), then the TadDaemon.exe shows in the task bar, click on it and it will show what Taddaemon is doing and in particular if the assets are being validated. If they are leave it to run, it can take quite a while but it should bring back your content.

Last edited:
OK, that worked, but now the BR MK1s have missing dependencies. The BSO, TSO, FO, Suburban and some of the resturant cars are affected, and I think that it is the interior. How do I solve this?

EDIT: Also, how do I stop it from automatically skipping assets? I set it to do that, and now I want it to stop.

Last edited:
In terms of the missing dependency, check what it is using View Dependencies.

In terms of reversing the automatic decision, this can be found under the Miscellaneous tab in Content Manager's Settings box - click Reset Warning Dialogs.

Shane

Back