Midwest Grain 3.0

Duseek

Hello!

Today I install Midwest Grain 3.0 Route and after install all Dependency Packs and downloads all missing KUIDs from DLS I have this errors in my CM

8eb07e39e071.jpg

Where I can find this KUIDs without errors?

Best regards, Andrey.

Try right-clicking the assets and using View Errors and Warnings. This will give you an idea of what is wrong with the assets (you may find that the errors have to be fixed manually).

Shane

Right-click first error

a0972cb6153f.jpg

After that Edit in Explorer

b35f2f6808ef.jpg

File motor_sound2.wav is present, but after commiting error is stay again...

Isn't this the .wav file problem we had earlier this year that requires you to run the .wav thru Audacity and change the format or frequency and save it?

I or someone else can hunt down the message for you and post a link here....

Just to be clear none of the SP1 updates on the JR site would fix the ones this user is experiencing issues with. These are all dependencies of the route that are showing faulty and are either from other 3rd party sources or the DLS. Basically.....we can't fix them.

Theres one exception however which is that wood grade crossing. Grab that from our site and overwrite the currently installed one and youll be fine on that one...

Makes sense, although it may be worth informing people on your site that this is the case for TS12 SP1 users with Hotfix 4 installed.

Shane

Back