T2010 Shortcut not working.

grizz

My T2010 has not been used for some time. When I clicked on the shortcut it would take time but eventually bring up the box. When I clicked the START button it goes black for a few seconds then disappears and returns to my normal background screen, no sign of Trainz.
Any suggestions. Have tried to start it from EXE file in destination folder but same thing.
Thanks Grizz

Well, it sounds to me that the shortcut itself is seeing the file. You may want to consider a re-install. (Or a repair install, if that's possible. I don't remember if it is or not). I don't know what else a guy could do. If you do go this route, remember to save your content!

Before doing anything, Grizz, backups are a really, really good thing!

I suspect that your Trainz install is corrupt, and needs reinstalling. I'd check the hard drive for errors too since that can cause this kind of action. As I said... Backups are a really good thing for times like this.

Check in Options on the Launcher Screen that the setting under the Display Tab have not changed from what you set, especially the display resolution setting.

Back