Here's to 1000 posts, and what comes next

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanstrains

I thought now would be a good time to address the community that I now serve. Just a few weeks ago, I gained the position of a moderator here, with the goal to better the community and make it a welcome place for everyone. I want to be approachable on the forums so if anyone has questions, comments or just want to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM or even a Skype request. I look forward to serving all of you for years to come.

Now, I'm sure many of you know that I am also a content creator and have wondered where I vanished to. Don't worry, I didn't stop creating, I've just been very busy with life and kept some projects under wraps for now. Since I don't want to leave you hanging without something new, I will say that I am redoing my Metra control car in much higher detail and it is finally ready to be presented in a semi complete-ish stage.

15099825496_b5107c334d_h.jpg

Also, I'm working to get the Safetran crossings back on SAXRT as soon as possible for you to enjoy once again, so please bear with me.

Once again, I want to say thanks for everything you guys have done for me in the first 1000 posts, and I can't wait to see what the next 1000 posts bring.

My head has just detonated with the quality! Love the horn setup and all of the detail on the front!

Your existing bilevels are already pretty awesome. Redone in much higher detail? I must prepare the jaw clamp to avoid losing it then.

Your existing bilevels are already pretty awesome. Redone in much higher detail? I must prepare the jaw clamp to avoid losing it then.
I second this, Ryan's bringing quality models to Trainz, so I can only imagine what he'll bring to T:ANE if it supports even more detailed models.

I thought now would be a good time to address SNIP -
I want to be approachable on the forums so if anyone has questions, comments or just want to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM or even a Skype request. I look forward to serving all of you for years to come.
Like your model
Once again, I want to say thanks for everything you guys have done for me in the first 1000 posts, and I can't wait to see what the next 1000 posts bring.
Best wishes and congrats on the moderator step. // Frank

Nice JOB -- but you need to take the chip off!
ryanstrains said:
Dear Fabartus,

You have received an infraction at Trainz Discussion Forums.

Reason: Swearing and/or insulting other members
-------
You have been allocated with a 50 point infraction for Insulting another member which is a violation of the Trainz Discussion Forums Code of Conduct. Please keep your posts constructive and on topic and abide by the code when making a contribution to the forums. Personal attacks against any member is not acceptable on these forums.
-------

This infraction is worth 50 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://trainz.community.forum/posts/1323051/
I thought now would be a good time to address SNIP -
I want to be approachable on the forums so if anyone has questions, comments or just want to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM or even a Skype request. I look forward to serving all of you for years to come.
Like your model, like your Dad, like your site, don't like you closed a thread for no good reason, nor have the courtesy to reply to my PM with at least an acknowledgement.

Tell your Da he didn't whip you often enough! Wet noodles don't hurt that much, but 45 minutes wasted from my day do and did. Try to keep in mind your impact on others time. God, knows, someone at N3V has to! // F
Chalk that bit of wisdom up as the first, and internalize it. Best wishes and congrats on the moderator step. // Frank

All the best,
Trainz Discussion Forums
Where's the swearing? I see a prayer? RU nuts // Frank
Do you believe this guy John?

Last edited:
Hello:

Questioning moderation decisions is not acceptable on the forum. If you have questions about a said topic or action, please contact the helpdesk.

Also, personal attacks are not tolerated in any way shape or form.

Last edited:
Don't like you closed a thread for no good reason, nor have the courtesy to reply to my PM with at least an acknowledgement.

Please realize that people do have lives outside of these forums....
Also worthy to know that as a moderator, he has to worry about 9,000 things.

Regarding your post about how his dad should've whipped him more, I see no level of authority for you to say that, and I take that as being pretty rude, joke-intended or not.
Please take your own advice before dishing it out to someone else, especially to someone of higher authority then you. I know Ryan enough to know he does a good job, and I can testify to that seeing it first hand.

Ok guys I think this has been taken care of, please get the rerailer out and get this thread back on topic.

WHOAH! Jest went wild... and Yes I reserve the right to question anyone's decisions... especially when they adversely affect my time. We all only live so long. You might want to try a warning PM ryan. That wasn't much of a Personal attack... just a critique of your lack of manners. // Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back