Screenshot of The Week: August 31 to September 7 2014 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on September 7 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
Running Light Engine:

paulsw2_20140729_0006.jpg

Paul

Another Day Of Switching

14923330728_bf71d99ebe_k.jpg

The locally assigned power lifts a cut of tank cars from an industrial spur on another day of switching. The switch man riding the front step of the SD40-2 is still carrying the toolbox be needed for the stubborn, rusty brake line connector on the back of the locomotive.

Slowly the countryside can be seen changing from coastal dry grasses to patches of green with the sprinkling of wild flowers as the Ka continues with the passenger run.

A Fowler 3F pulling a passenger train comprised of a few ex-Midland Railway 6-wheel coaches passes a signal box.

Kieran.

The local switcher plays around with a short string of empties while a container and TOFC manifest rumbles through.

chris2001trainz2010_20140903_0000_zpsa478c2c5.jpg

BTW: Can someone tell me how i can get my pics here to show up in the size i took them in? I use Photobucket for uploads here.

Back