Trainz Mac... Anything????

kennethpardue

It's been more than half a year since we were expecting the Mac version of Trainz. Can anyone shed some light on what the hold up is? Is there problems with Feral Interactive? As a very happy ex-Windows user, this is one area that I'd certainly like to see made Mac-native.

We're going to have a new version of Trainz out before Trainz OS X even sees the light of day!

It's been more than half a year since we were expecting the Mac version of Trainz. Can anyone shed some light on what the hold up is? Is there problems with Feral Interactive? As a very happy ex-Windows user, this is one area that I'd certainly like to see made Mac-native.

We're going to have a new version of Trainz out before Trainz OS X even sees the light of day!

As far as I know of, the Mac version is still in testing with no released date to anyones knowledge. The best idea is to ask www.auran.com/helpdesk about the version, to which they will be able to give you more information than any of us and any of the beta testers can give you.

HTHs

Back