Model Layout

haegarle

Hi,

in a few weeks it is christmas time. This is the time to build some model Railroad.

Here is my layout for 2006 :)

Model Railroading is fun.

regards
Haegarle

Last edited:
Hi sfrr,

for winter fans there will be a second variant. Maybe some chrismastrees will be placed near some houses.

cheers
Haegarle

Last edited:
Very nice...This one might be running while company comes over and I'll have this route on so they can watch it....Very nice :)

well heres some shots of my christmas layout =)
Trainz016.jpg

Trainz017.jpg

Trainz014.jpg

hope you guys like it

mike.

Hey now...That's lookin pretty good :)....Can't wait till its done :)...We need some winter routes....Keep up the good work :)

Hi there

That looks really nice, like winter type layots myself, strange considering that I hate the cold.

Still planning on uploading my Xmas layot called NPNG (North Pole NG), its suitable for this thread as I think it is Model Railway type, so hope you don't mind.

I used the 30" blank layot that was uploaded to the DLS as the starting point and added nice winter textures and buildings ect....

you will require the tory 760mm Tracks 1 - 4 from a external site for it.

Screen shots Here
HTTP://northpoleng.fotopic.net

Hope you like it

Tom

Last edited:
Hi,

both of my model Layouts are now available for download on my homepage (klick in the navigation menue "Layouts"). :)
All Custom Contens are available on DLS. Only the winter Rock Face spline needs to be approved on DLS, maybe it is available at the end of this week. The Spline can de also downloaded on my homepage (klick in the navigation menue "Splines").

Have fun with the Layouts.

Haegarle

modellbahn_08.jpg

Hey haegarle, great route. One question though, where did you get the loco in this picture? Is it freeware or Payware?
Cheers, Daniel:)

where can i get this?:)

I guess ya didn't read:

Hi,

both of my model Layouts are now available for download on my homepage (klick in the navigation menue "Layouts"). :)
All Custom Contens are available on DLS. Only the winter Rock Face spline needs to be approved on DLS, maybe it is available at the end of this week. The Spline can de also downloaded on my homepage (klick in the navigation menue "Splines").

Have fun with the Layouts.

Haegarle

Homepage: http://www.haegar-trainz.de.vu/

Back