Article: Trainz Driver is Free This Weekend

When can we expect the android release?
Don't even have patch 1.1 done for driver 1 on the droid.
Pick up the slack boys!

I missed the weekend, is it going to be free any other time?
PS: Thanks for making it lower than iOS 7 lol

Oh, great.

I missed the weekend, is it going to be free any other time?
PS: Thanks for making it lower than iOS 7 lol

i thought it was still the weekend and I could get it for free, but it ended up showing a price, and being me, I thought it was a glitch, which was a mistake. I already have the simulated, and don't know what to do! Oh, well...

Would some caring soul who has been able to get TS12 operational please send me your email address? I am not receiving any support from helpless desk and would love to get some help deciphering what TrainZ is trying to explain. I'd be willing to pay for it ! ! ! ! For smart instructors who can explain what to do....My email address is (email removed by moderator) (Idaho/USA).The spud-butt state!!!!!!! Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would some caring soul who has been able to get TS12 operational please send me your email address? I am not receiving any support from helpless desk and would love to get some help deciphering what TrainZ is trying to explain. I'd be willing to pay for it ! ! ! ! For smart instructors who can explain what to do....My email address is (email removed by moderator) (Idaho/USA).The spud-butt state!!!!!!! Thanks!!
Hello:

What seems to be your problem with Trainz, as well as the helpdesk? Also, please don't post your email on the forums or you will get spammed by automated bots, and nobody likes that.

fasttree

Hello:

What seems to be your problem with Trainz, as well as the helpdesk? Also, please don't post your email on the forums or you will get spammed by automated bots, and nobody likes that.

I am having trouble with TR12 as well and I am waiting for a reply from the help desk

Back