NKP Freight Set: White Trucks!!

epa

Angry Trainz Nerd
So I finally broke down and bought the NKP Freight Set from Simulator Central for TS12 61388. When I loaded them up in Railyard, I noticed the "NKP S-2 Steam Weathered", the weathered tender, and the boxcar all have the same problem:

Any help I could get would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Bump: I ran a QDR and fixed it, but now I have another problem. Once the locomotive and caboose get far from the camera, they turn white and don't go back until I get very close to them. How do I fix this?

That sounds like LOD. You've moved too far away. I've seen that happen with a reskin. The reskin texture is only seen when you are close. As you move away the original texture for LOD is seen.

No longer having the LOD problems, but now the white truck problem returning. Texture detail is all the way up, no errors or warnings, and I've done several QDR's and one EDR and still having problems.

EDIT: So I'm thinking it might actually be an LOD problem.

Any ideas on how to fix it? I'm all ears.

EDIT 2: Thinking about trying one of them game boosters (Razer Game Booster). Would it help at all?

EDIT 3: I had them all working fine before. Of course, that was also on a blank baseboard...

EDIT 4: Here it is with Razer Game Booster. Note the boxcars and trucks aren't white, but the class lights are big white boxes, and once I zoom out about this far, several parts of the locomotive go white. At the time of the screenshots, I was steady at 15 FPS.

Last edited:
Try running a QDR and see if that helps.
Quick question, what does the included station look like? Is it a fixed track object or is it just a regular building, and how does the animation work with it?

Try running a QDR and see if that helps.
Quick question, what does the included station look like? Is it a fixed track object or is it just a regular building, and how does the animation work with it?

I've done 3 QDR's. Only worked for one run (on a blank baseboard), and then everything turned white again. The station is a fixed track object and I actually noticed no animation, but I wasn't really paying attention. The door on the end of the caboose is slightly ajar, though...

EDIT: The one run I had it working (the pic has a story to it...)

Last edited:
Back