jarva

djggra15

Trainz Crew Member
just had a problem with jarva trying to upgrade on my pc even though i do not have it i blocked it but it crashed trainz i have managed after 2hours to get everything back so be aware

Why do you need Java for anything other than other websites or other programs that might require it? It has nothing to do with Trainz at all or any components within it. I suggest scanning for malware (viruses) on your system and see what else is going on.

John

Why do you need Java for anything other than other websites or other programs that might require it? It has nothing to do with Trainz at all or any components within it. I suggest scanning for malware (viruses) on your system and see what else is going on.

John
already done that i do not use java do not have it for any thing , i was doing a asset data base repair at time and it poped up and i blocked it and pc shut down and restarted then i had this problem , i had to re enter my user name and pass word to put things right which took 2 hours

i do not use java do not have it for any thing
So why update it?
If you don't use it, de-install it instead.

Anyway,
Thanks for informing us on the risk of running the update while playing Trainz. I already was aware of the risks of using software while having updates running, but others might not.

already done that i do not use java do not have it for any thing , i was doing a asset data base repair at time and it poped up and i blocked it and pc shut down and restarted then i had this problem , i had to re enter my user name and pass word to put things right which took 2 hours

In general you shouldn't do anything else while a DB repair is running due to many reasons. In the past performed DB Repairs overnight so I'm not temped to run anything else on that machine; while today I use another PC to browse the forums or do other things.

As said, why update it if you're not using it. Now that it's installed and updated, go into the control panel and disable Java updates.

John

In general you shouldn't do anything else while a DB repair is running due to many reasons. In the past performed DB Repairs overnight so I'm not temped to run anything else on that machine; while today I use another PC to browse the forums or do other things.

As said, why update it if you're not using it. Now that it's installed and updated, go into the control panel and disable Java updates.

John
I have checked it is not installed have run malware bytes and no problems it tried to install but i blocked it i do not use it so be aware understand i do not use it and it is not installed on my pc i have checked

Back