Nearly all HTML assets unavailable.

dnevans8

I was searching the dls for an HTML asset that was a dependency for the recently uploaded Class 117. On the dls it showed up as unavailable and in CM it red lined in the download box. I did a search for other HTML assets on the dls and found that nearly all are showing up as unavailable, the few exceptions are mainly from N3V creators. Does anybody know why they should all suddenly become unavailable?

Edit - I have submitted a ticket to the Helpdesk about this.

Last edited:
OK checked here and the same issue, no one else having problems with html assets?

If you don't mind a fly by impression, quasi on point... I've noticed a number of info-page tags in bundled built-in content seemed to be missing when I was dealing with errors in JAs--those routes from TRS2006 in TS09 didn't have the info-page htm files NOR thumbnails so came up lame with the red mark as faulty. I was adding thumbs and stopped after a couple since they ran fine in the GUIs.

Perhaps they've decided such are to be eliminated, or have a processing filter set up wrong on the server, and such aren't getting copied? .htm, or .html -- it's one possibility. // Frank

I am having the same problem - I deleted an HTML asset and now the download station says unavailable and the content manager will not download it. I also renewed my First Class Ticket to see if that would fix it.
-Al

Back