Goodbye All

Fair well AJ.

You will be missed here. Thank you for your wonderful 10 year service here. Good luck with whatever your life's road leads you on now.

Yes, unfortunate you will no longer be a Mod but 10 years is quite a slog in anyone's books! Congratulations on what you have done here and this message is a special one to you as it comes from the centre of the Universe (Glasgow of course, to the unknowing).

Little something I drew. My three favorite trains bid farewell
AJFoxleave_zps04e99d94.jpg

Oh that is sad news and as someone has already mentioned - you deserve a medal. I hope we will still see you here from time to time and all the best for what you are going to do in the future.

Hi A.J.

Sorry to see you leave as Moderator, you would have been the best Moderator here. I have been a Moderator in my past for over 10 years too, at a different forum with over 250 000 registered members, I know what is needed to be just and fair with moderating, which is the most important part being a Moderator.

You did it very commendable, being just and fair and above all, doing this very well, not like another so called Moderator (somewhere in a different time and space), who thinks he is one but who shall remain nameless. His name starts with a Z.....

All the best for your future and I hope you will be doing whatever you love to be doing from now on.

Cheers

VinnyBarb.

Wow -- Certainly a shocker -- Your name is so recognizable to me that I always see it here and there, AJ -- Sadly, I will not see it again, roaming around; However, hopefully you're just leaving your post, but not the forum -- Please let us know at your own time, sir!

You, sir, take care of yourself, always be in great health and safe!

Ishie

PS. Nice to see the veteran posts leaving their warm thoughts!

Last edited:
Via Con Dios, A.J. Thanks for a superlative job in a difficult task. Your kind of dedication is what made this community what is was at it's best, and prevented it (mostly) from sliding into it's worse! // Frank

Here's another sorry to see you go but it has been a long time so a well deserved rest. If I read it correctly, you're hanging up your moderator hat, but will you still hang out here as one of the guys?

Thanks all for your kind comments. It actually brought tears to my eyes. I'll drop in from time to time to see how you all are doing.

Cheers : )

AJ

Regular Trainzer

AJ, you've done a great stint, so you deserve a rest. Many thanks for your service to our community. Hope N3V can replace you with someone as effective!

Paul

Hi AJ,

As with all the others, thank you for your service to all of us, and best of luck in your life adventures! A big hug sent you my way, all the way from a wet dark gray Norway morning!

Linda

Wasn't expecting this. Thanks for the years of service and best wishes for the future AJ. Try not to be to much of a stranger. Your always welcome back here.

Bill

Thanks Linda and everyone. This is the best Community in the World.

As for me, like the song says, "I'm out there having fun, in the warm California Sun.

Cheers

AJ : )

Back