Goodbye All

AJ_Fox

Time for me to step aside after ten years of moderating the Forums. It's been great all and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Cheers to all my friends here. :)

AJ

Sorry to see you go, you've been a great mod. 10 years is a long time but you've handled it well. Set back and enjoy the ride!

Sorry to see you go A.J.

Do you mind me asking what comes next for you?

Cheers and Best Wishes,

Dave Snow

Take care, AJ. You did a pretty good job of helping to keep the peace. I guess that's kind of like the proverbial 'herding cats', huh? :p

No!!! Why you leaving AJ? You've been so good to us all! We demand that you reconsider this! We want you here moderating us for another 10 years! :)

Thanks for all that you have done for the Trainz community! You get more thumbs up than one man can give.

10 years!? Geez, there should be some kind of medal for that! Thank you very much, AJ. You gave up a lot of your time watching over us.... time you will never get back. I would never ask you to spend another second doing the job .... you've done more than enough for us. Bless you, I wish nothing but the best for you!

Cheers, thanks very, very much .... Rick

I'm sorry to see you go. You have done a great job on keeping these forums in order. I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for being a great moderator.

Same here - I've never had any issues with AJ's moderating, and was surprised to see this thread this morning. I know ten years is a long time to be doing most things.

Hopefully whatever AJ does next will be enjoyable (although it will be nice to see him on here from time to time).

Shane

Cheers AJ_Fox, mods are like referees, best un-noticed.

You've been un-noticable for a decade ;)

Hope you'll be sticking with us in a non-official capacity. Now about that closed we need more mods thread .... ;)

I saw this and thought 'what newbie is coming back next week', but thanks for your work AJ. You were always fair and looked to solve a dispute rather than ban hammer everyone, and that's appreciated.

Jamie

Blimey, you can't leave us AJ, what will we all do.......:'(

10 years is a long time to moderate, thanks for being in the background ready with your whip to keep us all in line when it was necessary, and all the best for whatever you do in the future, your moderating shoes will be very hard to fill.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

10 years is a long time! Thanks for all your efforts. Lets hope your replacement, assuming there is one is as good at the job.

:wave: Hi AJ

Sorry to see you are leaveing the Mod's :'(

Hope all is ok and you are doing fine ?

I have had a blast with you'r help and friendship in the old Mic chat room over the year's and hope to see you around the forum's for a long time to come :D

Poul

AJ , Great work at a thankless job . Best of luck in your next endeavor
whatever it might be -- DLR

AJ thanks for everything you have done over the years. I sure hope you don't leave us all together, I'll miss seeing you around the forums :)

AJ,

You were a great moderator and knew when to step in when that time came. I too am sorry to see you step down, an hopefully not out of the forums too.

John

Back