Canadian Steam

Hello, all. Chris here.

I have looked and looked but i can't seem to find any Canadian Pacific and/or National steamers, besides Froobie's (amazing) reskins. I have some specific models that I looked for:

CPR G-5-a 4-6-2
cpr1201-jones.jpg

CPR P-2-d 2-8-2
cp5361-unknown.jpg

CPR F-2 4-4-4
cpr3002.jpg

CNR J-4-d 4-6-2
phpThumb.php

CNR G-16-a 4-6-0
cnr1112.jpg

CNR U-4-a 4-8-4
cnr6400-hechtkoff.jpg

I know that a U-4-a was once in develpment, however the author lost all of his work, so the project was terminated. If anyone knows where i can find any of these locos for TS2006 or up, post it here. Payware or freeware, it doesn't matter, but freeware is preferred.

Sincerely,

One of Stevelerro's early works, a CN 2-8-2, is available for free on USLW.net. He plans on redoing it, but I don't know if this will disappear after he's redone it or not.

EDIT: As for the CP 4-6-4's e-spec, I replaced the enginespec with the enginespec of Ben's Savannah and Atlanta 4-6-2 #750. It performs much better with the new enginespec.

Totally forgot about Steves mike... Also, there is a U2G northern on the DLS, by user "Austin316hockey" nice engine.

Hello there, if you need any help with finding Canadian Steam Locomotives for Trainz, visit my forum thread here: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?129626-Trainz-Canadian-Steam

It includes every single Canadian Locomotive available along with the link to the page (Username instead with DLS releases) and the date it was released.
Now with a new feature which tells you Canadian Steam Locomotive future projects from different websites before they get released.

Have a nice day.
Sincerely -PendennisCastle

Last edited:
Back