Diamond valley payware

UP5521

Tidewater Western owner
I had a problem purchasing the pack and I was wondering if anyone at jointed rail can help me out, thank you!

well,it is going through pay pal, the information was done 2 days ago and when all of the boxes were filled and then, I tried to checkout once I clicked on place order but no response came.

Last edited:
That would typically mean a order was not completed. You would receive an order email if it was complete. I dont know your name or anything here so i dont even know what to look up to double check this.

That would typically mean a order was not completed. You would receive an order email if it was complete. I dont know your name or anything here so i dont even know what to look up to double check this.
oh sorry,my name is Maurice Gray.

Well I dont see a order placed at all for this in paypal or our store so it never had been completed and money taken.

Just to make sure, I've cleaned out your shopping cart so give it another try and you should be fine

There's a little tick box on the update order stage that's really easy to miss. Make sure it's ticked an then press the update order button.

Back