Screenshot of The Week: July 27 to Aug 3 2014 (Steam)

1. rbar_164
2. generalman
3. nicky9499 (Who`s steam effects look too awesome, photoshop, I pressume?)

This is the highest quality screenshots competition I've yet seen and I could easily have voted for five or six of the great screenshots on show here. However, my top three (and it was a difficult choice) are:

• nicky9499
  • ARhian
  • rbar_164

Thanks to all who posted screenshots - I'll have to raise my game!

Paul

Voting is now closed. Thank you all for participating.

12 nicky9499
5 rbar_164
4 s301
4 eso
4 arhian7
3 mezzoprezzo
3 peterwise
3 generalman
3 817taylor
2 rskraus
2 oknotsen
2 epoche3bis4
1 pdkoester
1 nikitka1988
1 nathanmallard
1 exile499

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Gratz Nicholas :)

2 oknotsen
O-M-G, 2 votes :eek:.
That is a new personal record :hehe:.

Thank you, johnwelan and generalman, for your vote. Appreciated
icon14.png

To my fellow competitors oknotsen and generalman. So, one of you got 2 and the other 3. Well, la de da!! I don't see any votes for me!? I must have forgotten to send in a shot ...yeah, that has to be the answer!

Hee, hee, congrats fellas! It is always nice to get a vote or two or three.

Cheers .... sniff, sniff .... Rick

Last edited:
To my fellow competitors oknotsen and generalman. So, one of you got 2 and the other 3. Well, la de da!! I don't see any votes for me!? I must have forgotten to send in a shot ...yeah, that has to be the answer!

Hee, hee, congrats fellas! It is always nice to get a vote or two or three.

Cheers .... sniff, sniff .... Rick

Don't feel bad atless you don't get ignored i didn't get any but i got a idea for round 2.....

Hee, hee, Well D, we are just going to have to try harder! I sure hope I win someday! I have my 4 hour "thank you" speech ready to go! Geez, I can't even get a vote from the wife!

Cheers .... Rick

Well done Nicholas, sweet picture taken from Ashburton-Windrush (if anyone was interested in checking out the route).

Paul (shameless self-publicist)

Back