Thread: ControlJunction error in Driver

Default ControlJunction error in Driver

Hello all,

After spending the best part of 6 months sorting out the js-TRF path rule I have now stumbled across another seemingly recurring issue.

After about 25 minutes of running my session I get this message:

ControlJunctionCommand : Message Queue Overflow for node 26021 (discarded message follows)router message from 17527 ‘Junction 3354’ to 0000 “, message Junction, Toggled thread state is 0 messages already in queue follow:router message…

This appears to grind the schedule to a halt. The numbers and junctions referred to vary every time I run the session. I am using the rule to control junctions that trigger platform announcements. They form part of a schedule within the js-TRF timetable rule. Bizarrely, the junctions referred to shouldn't be subject to the ControlJunction command.

Any ideas what is causing this or how I can fix it?

Many thanks,
    Paul

Blog Entries

That's usually a sign that you are overloading the message system in Trainz. I've had this happen with stations, and it may mean that you need to simplify the session.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com