Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go these are separate images

If You need anything else PM me :)

-Tigerko15

also sorry if they are small

Last edited:
I wish I could get Bigger photos its just my camera though :(

two questions: who's sounds are you going to use? (whistle/chuffing)
and could I beta Test it as well? :D

I will use the Empress whistle and whatever steam sound I can find on the DLS.

And what do you want to beta test?

when the package is ready I want to test it in trainz 12 build 61388 to see if it would work

and are you talking about my empress whistle?

because mine is way better :) (3-Part)

Last edited:
I am excited this project is progressing. I miss 2816, now it is for sale due to that old b*****d E. Hunter Harrison being in charge of CP. I saw the listing a while back, carriages too.

Saturnr

Nobody will pay it. Who else would want CPR's entire heritage fleet (even if they could afford it). The 1472 may have expired by now too. Old Hunter is too concerned on trying to force himself on NS. 3 failed offers and he still thinks eventually they will give in if he pushes hard enough, what kind of business man does that? I said the day he announced he hated steam, that he was trouble. Called UP and NS foolish for having steam, then made up stories about 611 wrecking on a Railtour into a ditch. She only ever derailed. He is a scumbag and liar!

Nobody will pay it. Who else would want CPR's entire heritage fleet (even if they could afford it). The 1472 may have expired by now too. Old Hunter is too concerned on trying to force himself on NS. 3 failed offers and he still thinks eventually they will give in if he pushes hard enough, what kind of business man does that? I said the day he announced he hated steam, that he was trouble. Called UP and NS foolish for having steam, then made up stories about 611 wrecking on a Railtour into a ditch. She only ever derailed. He is a scumbag and liar!
i couldn't have said it better! Long live steam!

Anyways change of plans:

- Next time I work on 2816, I'll do the cab and other parts to make it more easier.

- Also the H1b class locos had smoke deflectors, shown below, so the set will feature auto running numbers and 2 "original" H1bs, 1 with smoke deflectors, and 1 without them.
2810b.jpg

FYI, the H1b is set for release by Feb. 14, known as Valentine's Day!!

Nice but 2 questions though: 1) where will the engine be hosted? 2) can you so a version without the boiler jacket? I wanted to re create the test run :). Also I might try to update v2 of my empress whistle for better quality :)

It will be hosted on my website, which is currently under construction, and what do you mean without boiler jacket? Can you show me a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back