AUS Content wish list for content creators and route creators

acdoge

Route Builder
Hi I'm not sure if there is a thread like this already but I am going to start this one anyway.
I have started this Thread for Australian route creators wanting some content to complete there routes and would like to ask the Trainz community if they would like to help for fill there dreams/Idears.

I suggest that there are pictures posted with the content ideas and what type of Trainz it is are tended for (E.G. Trainz 2010 and Trainz 2012) and how much detail is wanted or what the content is and who made it and what changes you would like to it, (E.G. re-skin) so there is less chances of miss communication. Remember that the easier it is to create the more likely someone will be able to create it and that the more generic it is the more the Trainz community will be able to use it.
If or when the dreams/ideas are for filled please post, how to find the content in content manager (E.G. what the name of the content is under).

I am hoping that we as a community will be able to create wonderful content and routes for all of the Trainz community to use. :)

I'll start with this, Would anyone be able to change the number plates on the Jcars to Australian current state plates and if posible make versions with out the passengers for parking purposes? (find in content manager under jcar, Author hirochi) for Trainz 2010 and after.

Anyone like to make the X'Trapolis 100 train with at least some detail to the point of having see through windows?

Back