Screenshot of The Week: July 13 to July 20 2014 (No Theme)

DqlTNnppLbsTNMyg22amYI5O_xn2RF-ChZjcHVrgeOY=w1016-h889-no

Good Heavens, I have nothing that comes even close to that! I'm really enjoying your shots, ARhian7! Geez, I have got to find something to send in this week...

Cheers....Rick

.....how about this? Somewhere between 2nd and 3rd causeways. I wasn't even going to bother, after seeing the above!

Cheers all, great stuff, I really enjoy looking at all the great shots from just about everywhere......Rick
rickf77_20140715_0000.jpg~original

BR 61933 acts as substitute for a K4 on the Jacobite to Mallaig. The K3 has managed to traverse Scotland in the few weeks preceding her retirement, and here she proves finally that her class will be able to live on, in memory at least.
trainboi1_20140713_0005_by_trainboi-d7qvvx2.jpg

Last edited:
UP 1982 and UP 1996 hauling a intermodal container train. sorry about my first post. It was the same image but wouldn't work.

Western and Atlantic #49 (The General) clicks along at 24mph in 1859.
5c30d9ff7c06dd2d48ff5da7d256fcbe.jpg

I had to go back in time to get the color photo. ;)

Last edited:
:wave: @rickf77

Thank you for your very kind words.
Gosh, isn't the competitions getting fierce with so many brilliant shots from everyone....... a great challenge!

Good morning ARhian7;

Fierce is right......but still friendly! I'm sure like most, my main interest is the area I'm working on. In my case it's the area where I live. Lately though, I have been looking at routes from everywhere. I spend a lot of time checking out the screenshots section. Boy, folks from all over the world are doing amazing stuff in Trainz.

I may never win, but getting a vote now and then is great! It sort of makes me feel like I'm on the right track. What the heck did I do wrong last week (tropical)? I stunk up the place! Not even 1 vote! To make myself feel better, I'm saying I'm doing such a fine job on my route that it's impossible to make my northern home look tropical. Yeah, that's got to be the answer!

I tried my hand at a "funny" shot. I have a train passing some spotters. Not one of them even noticed it pass by. If you like, check out post #1041 in "The Canadian Thread" in the screenshots section. If you get even a little smile from it, then I too will be happy!

They may be kind words, but they are also true words!

It may be some time before I have shots that are really worthy of the competition. Until then, I will just have to work with what I have. Next year ladies and gents, be prepared to take it to the next level!

If you have never tried the contest before, give it a go! If you get a vote or 2, it will make you feel like all your work has not been in vain!

Cheers ... Rick

Sorry, back again; Hey, Boyerm25.....If you hit the F5 key, you can get rid of the menus. Hitting it again will bring them back. If you want, I think it's OK to replace your shot with one without the menus. Nice shot! I just learned about the F5 key myself about a month ago.

Cheers ... Rick

A grimy corner of late 1950's UK

A quick break for a couple of weeks from the real world (my annual summer technology detox!:D).

Thought I'd throw one in whilst I'm around ..

Cheers
Casper
:)

yard8_zps96c9978c.jpg~original

Back