Jointed Rail Cabs

CSX6227

Hello All, I recently upgraded my Trainz software from 2006 to 2009/10 and setup and installed mostly all of my jointedrail engines with little to no issues. Then recently cabviews were being released into the site which caught my eye :).....However, I downloaded all the cab dependencies and it seems none of them are able to work or well the engine itself won't come in the rail yard at all. Am I missing something else that I need to download for the cabs to work fully or is something else blocking them to work??? Any Suggestions guys!!!???!!!

I would grab all of what is in the dependencies section for your version. There are things like Train FX library, engine sounds, sound libraries and other bits you need as well other than cabs.

Alright thanks for the quick reply...I managed to get two cabs working that being the ones for the EMD GP40 or SD40 series engines but it seems I can't either find a good shell for the Dash8s or Dash9 cabs. The one I have looks a bit stripped meaning it only has the attachment points like the levers,wipers and gauges but not the actual cab itself. I am debating if I should buy a Dash8 from SimualatorCentral or try my luck with Jointedrail again

Alright thanks for the quick reply...I managed to get two cabs working that being the ones for the EMD GP40 or SD40 series engines but it seems I can't either find a good shell for the Dash8s or Dash9 cabs. The one I have looks a bit stripped meaning it only has the attachment points like the levers,wipers and gauges but not the actual cab itself. I am debating if I should buy a Dash8 from SimualatorCentral or try my luck with Jointedrail again
The cabs are only made to work directly with the Jointed Rail engine it was created for, which is why there are no shells to choose from. Also, the Dash 8 on Simulator Central and Jointed Rail are really the same exact engine :). All the JointedRail content is well worth getting!

Oh yeah I know it Jointedrail engines and rolling stock are top notch in my book there actually the reason why I upgraded to TS2010 recently
...But the only downside to making any purchases from Jointed is my card for some reason gets denied I'm not to sure at all why.

Back