Narrow gauge screenshots

Hello,this is my new 600mm route:D

Screen_145.jpg

Screen_146.jpg

Screen_147.jpg

Screen_149.jpg

The companion of the Malletof the previous screenshots in other one of my routes ................. In some place near Sabero,

mallet2.jpg

Cheers
Gor

is it dieing?

I realize that I have not posted in a while, but thats because I havent been on much. Where is everyone?? Our thread will dieeeee....:(

Well, here's a shot of D&RGW #463 at Peake, CO. on the Rio Grande Southern. Peake is at the top of Dallas Divide. The grade between Ridgway and Dallas Divide is 4%.
463_at_Peake.jpg

Hi,

Nice Todd, real nice!

Like those yellow houses, was a eye catcher as that was what I noticed first. :)
Then I noticed the track, more nice work. :)

Made me search my own screenshots to find something to share, found only one thing, old image, old map - one day... LOL

thelluride(screen_442).jpg

Not doing much Trainz anymore, so might take a long time.

Take care every one, see you all around the bend. LOL

Linda

Thanks Linda :) The buildings are the Section and Bunk houses for Peake. I have a few more buildings to make to complete the scene at Peake. A repair shop, section car shed, and a coal bin.

Your shot is beautiful as well. I love how you've done the grasses. That's something that I'm not so good at.

Regards,
Todd

What is that thing that the cars are being transloaded onto?

The situation is faked.
The car is a "Rollwagen", *1) made by coerny.
But it isn't at the DLS. Sorry.

*1) I down't know, how to translate. Sorry. :mad:

Thanks Linda :) The buildings are the Section and Bunk houses for Peake. I have a few more buildings to make to complete the scene at Peake. A repair shop, section car shed, and a coal bin.

Your shot is beautiful as well. I love how you've done the grasses. That's something that I'm not so good at.

Regards,
Todd
i almost forgot you were making the RGS, it looks great.

I'm here at work, and can't remember all the exact specs right now. But, it's a Dell E510. Has an AMD Athlon running over 2GHz, 1GB RAM, nVidia 7300LE w/ 512MB RAM. The video card is ok. I run an average of 20-24 fps in my heavily populated areas even with three of my high poly locos and lots of rolling stock. That's in DirectX mode. OpenGL sucks on it though (~9fps) I will be upgrading the video card to at least a 7600GT, and I want another GB of RAM. But, I'm super happy with it. I'm able to work on my RGS route again because the computer doesn't clunk and sputter every time I move the compass ;)

Regards,
Todd

The situation is faked.
The car is a "Rollwagen", *1) made by coerny.
But it isn't at the DLS. Sorry.

*1) I down't know, how to translate. Sorry. :mad:
where can i get that car, is it at a 3rd party site?

Back