Narrow gauge screenshots

Hello

Here some Pics from me , last Summer in Germany in Harz ( HSB , Harzer Schmalspurbahn 1000 mm, (Narrow gauge)).:).

hsb0.jpg

hsb3.jpg

hsb1.jpg

hsb2.jpg

regards

Conny

Last edited:
Nice shot Klinger. Looking forward to the Rotary :)

Here's a couple from the RGS:
PlsntVlyDH01.jpg

Double heading up through Pleasant Valley, Colorado. 461 and 452 are on their way up to Dallas Divide.

PlsntVlyDH02.jpg

452 crosses the trestle at Pleasant Valley.

Regards,
Todd

well here's my idea

arch_wharf_2.jpg

original (duh)

dolgoldwharf.jpg

Trainz

I know its not that great but neither was the original picture, but its a fun idea!:D

gleispack2b.jpg

here a screen from the good old UTC times... .

If you compare it with actual shots (for example from Conny) you can see, how strong the quality of the routes has developed over the time... .

My first shots from TRS06!

LoggingTRS06-3.jpg

LoggingTRS06-2.jpg
LoggingTRS06-1.jpg

Sorry Sparky123456, I think I've had that Logging NG epiphany, it may be a while before Welsh Narrow Gauge (or standard gauge probably) takes the scene again :p

heres a shot from the Rhieds Railway V2 (in progress)
this is at the yard in Rhieds...
dolgforgot.jpg

poor old Dolgoch, this shot is from before the line went into preservation:rolleyes: (and yet they had color cameras in the 1940s... hmm...)

and what new ffestiniog?? I want it.. (the old one got boring after a while...)

Well.....After i lost the route with new track, new scenery,regrading and landscape, i dicided to start off new again and try to make it easyer for the computer to go through the "Cob", heres some pics i took last night of it.

Looking towards Boston Lodge.............

Also looking towards Boston Lodge except the draw distance doesn't go back far enough.............

I'm sorry that i haven't posted but when i lost the better Ffestiniog, i was to ticked off to look at it.
Cheers,
Daniel:)

P.S. This line is very underdone now, and any references from anywhere would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
With UK train sim, how come it never downloads straight away?

The don't have enough server bandwidth for everyone to download instantly. If you subscribe you get instant downloading, but I don't use it ever so why bother.

I think that waiting is better anyways, you can go do somerthing else for 45 minutes while you wait as 12th person in line...

Well if you don't like waiting, you're not going to get it. Subscribe, sit in a little que for a few minutes, then you can have it. :p I don't see anything wrong with their way of doing it.

Cheers

Chris

qoute: Well if you don't like waiting, you're not going to get it. Subscribe, sit in a little que for a few minutes, then you can have it. I don't see anything wrong with their way of doing it.
Cheers
Chris

You should vist my parks in Roller Coaster tycoon, the que is more like half an hour (and thats just to ride the Marry-Go-Round!) or more (about an hour and a half for the popular roller coasters).

Sorry you don't like waiting to download my stuff. I'm afraid, though, that if I do decide to do any more models, this is the site they will appear on.

Kevin

Back