Narrow gauge screenshots

ng2euro05ll6.jpg

Last edited:
3A sits in front of the morning passenger train, whilst 7A sits next to the loco facilities waiting to ready it's train.
3A%20preview.jpg

Zec
P.S. sorry about the image file size. I wanted to keep as much detail as possible.

@S301 What for a Truck I can see right side in the background.

Some Screenies from the new Steamer. :rolleyes: :D

A picture of Russel passing Holbrook farm on the fictional "Llanbadarn Fawr Falls" preserved railway.
The farmer and his wife pose in the background.

My screen from map Osecke doly n.p. (Osek mine national company :) )
U37(reskin)firm CHEMIE national company ( U37 from Vladimíra Steffana)
2.jpg

Railway Station Osek there is TU 47 and U37
12.jpg

C17 freight good trains from Osek mine on CHEMIE n.p.
7.jpg

I trust so screen is good and so with like

( I am sorry my English no good:( )

Screen_064.jpg

what is the web address for this loco to be downloaded ?
have downloaded this before but forgot what the address is !

To add to the collection, some early stage pictures of the Ffestinog line, (an update to Windowmakers line).

The first pic is of "Welsh Pony" & "Prince" storming out of Boston Lodge works heading towards the station.
The next couple of pics are from my new Penrhyn site where the station will go in. This shot is looking towards Blaenau Ffestiniog. (only 1 hours work there)

This shot is looking in the oposite direction from the first shot still looking at Penrhyn.

The last shot is still looking the same way but closer to the station site.

I'll post some more once the route starts to take shape.
Cheers, Daniel:)

Hey,
@Sparky123456, Thankyou for the criticism.:) I like when people see things like that that i havn't noticed. But somehow i think your refering to the section of Boston Lodge when the railway swings round past the Boston Lodge works as it leaves "The Cob". This spot.

Cheers, Daniel:)

(This area i have yet to update propally. It needs some re-texturing and buildings changed and new track work.)

Well after asking many questions, I've decided to give back to this thread with a screenie of a route I'm working on.

The basics:
Its in 760mm European setting (Central Europe, Germany, Czech Republic et.al.)
Most of the trains and rolling stock can be found via the links kindly provided by Paulzmay on Page 2. (Thanks!).
This Route is NOWHERE near completion save for what you see in the picture. I will provide more screens when I feel the section I want to show off is complete enough without all you guys vomiting ;)

Narrow760.jpg

.MY NG Subsystem XTR-EFFORT VX.

Excuse for raw image but I use Google-Picasa - it permits image editing - for my posting instead ImageShack.

A few shots that I posted in the old forum for a route under construction.

Screen_192.jpg

Screen_178.jpg

Screen_151.jpg

The EBT as it might have looked 60 yrs ago.

Bob Pearson

hmmm.... Just for information...
This Layout...
welspony.jpg

Should be alailable for download sometime at the end of next week!! :D
The AVR (Alaric Vale Railway) search my user name on like friday or saturday next week. it should be up...

@redline41190, where did you get those carriages, i need them:D. I wonder if they are passenger enabled.

Anyway, heres some more pictures of the Ffestiniog, this time at Tan-Y-Bwlch
First shot is looking towards Portmadog from the end of the station.

I couldn't get imageshack to load the rest so i might do it another time;)
Cheers, Daniel

My tribute to Haegarle and Michael-H (760mm Stuff) :cool:

Now: 1000mm Railroad. :p

Last edited:
Back