Narrow gauge screenshots

Leaving and entering Box Canyon on the DSP&P Alpine Tunnel route.
SIsxfyN.jpg

Evening Sir Dan Gavel,

You would make a cool Geologist, exemplary Rock and Shrubbery effects. This Picture says it all Chief. :cool:

evil --

We share a common affection for the narrow gauge Garratt? Also here in a short video (full screen / 1440p):

Phil

re post #3702 philskene
Nice little video there Phil. The Garratts are a joy to watch, especially so the motion. Many thanks to Edh6 for his permission to reskin and place on the DLS. He's made quite a few variants.
It would have been a delight to see them working on the L&B route that the late "clam1952" was working on. Sadly not to be, "perchance to dream................."

W.I.P.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Great shot's guys . Phil liked the vid , whished it was longer . Ken , you never fail to amaze me sir . Your routes looking fantastic . And make me want to visit Ireland for some reason .:D

Matt

Matt --

You might also like this one, but it does require TRS22 for the flower Clutter effects:

It's on the Download Station with a couple of sessions -- "TRS22 - The Hoofhearted & Smelz RRCo".

Phil

re post #3709 Piere & #3710 Forester1
Thanks for the compliment gentlemen.
I agree with you both over AK47Ice's route, top notch.

W.I.P.

Cheers, evilcrow

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I'm glad this thread gets narrow gauge form different parts of the world and not just US, it's very refreshing.

Last edited:
Back