Narrow gauge screenshots

I'm afraid if you go to Wales that your probably not going to find one laying around, and if you did, it's highly unlikely that you could restore it. Unless you had someone to do it for you, you'd need a large lathe and welding equipment. You'd need the schematics for the original locomotive class, and you'd have to pay for coal and oiling!

How's that? :p

Let's get back to the screenshots guys...

Cheers,
John

bridge.jpg

"Erm, would you believe me if I said I sunk the train?"

Trying to cheer myself up today, and I came up with this 1 board thingy...

find.jpg

merddin3.jpg

Merddin Emrys with a long train.
merddin.jpg

Merddin closer up
merddin2.jpg

merddin4.jpg

Cheers

Chris

Something from Poland.
I think this thread could use more diesel power.:)

Just for information. In Poland we don't have 760mm tracks, we have 750mm.

Chris..Wish to take over the ffestiniog, cuz that looks great!!! Man, you've got a real nack for route building. What are those trees by-the-way? Keep up the awesome work.
Cheers, Daniel

thats what I was going for:D

£100,000!!! thats like $193,000 U.S.D.!!!! :eek: Well when I get rich , or just save lots of money I'll go buy one.

there has to be some kind of engine buried somewhere, waiting to be found, but I presume that restoring it would cost around the same as buying a new one. Anyway my birthday is coming up and I asked my parents for a 16.5mm model of a bagnall locomotive from wrightlines, its as close as I can get to the real thing for now:D

I don't know of any in the UK but there are locos scattered throughout several contries that are just left to rust.

Trainzsam

Chris..Wish to take over the ffestiniog, cuz that looks great!!! Man, you've got a real nack for route building. What are those trees by-the-way? Keep up the awesome work.
Cheers, Daniel

That is a one board scene, with about 9-15fps...if I made a full route like that, my computer wouldn't run it!!

The trees are from a pack I downloaded from somewhere...the link to which was in the old forum...I'll see if I can dig it out for you.

I think I'll let you finish the Ffestiniog, I don't exactly have much time for trainz any more, and I don't really feel like it at the moment, after attending the funeral of one of my freinds today...who decided he'd had enough of his life. :( So I'm kind of on a break from about everything. I just like to post here every so often to keep up to date.

Oh, and 3830, if you need any photos of things from the Ffestiniog, could you send me a pm of what you need photos of, I'm going there in 2 weeks, so I'll try and get some for you.

Cheers

Chris

Awesome as always Chris.........later that day, Linda was replaced with Plamerston and Merriden Emrys. Seen leaving Bleanau Ffestiniog with a RB Merchant Navy on a tour (very far from done)

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

cheers, Daniel

Back