Narrow gauge screenshots

Hello Dangavel,

Nice to see you too. I try to found some pictures of the 30 and 40 Uintah locomotive to see if i can make it.
i have the plans and numerous images i can send you if you pm me. it would be great to see these available.

I'm for sure the most surprised to find out. I just keep wonder how this could happen.
Anyway, thank you for letting me know it.
It is probably too late to ask for deletion from DLS, and the best solution is to upload those with short kuid number too.

Agree 4-4-0 E&P class 42 2:222925:18000:2 and tender is 222925:18050:2?

Was trying to change the Bulidings in Como with the ones on DLS think all I had to do was tell it to download this version woundered why it did not work, after looking in CMP I found that Colorado71 had the ones from his site as ending 11301 - 11340 and the ones on dls as 111301 - 111340

Tom

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Colorado71 Rocks.......

Thanks for the kuids guys. Have you looked at Colorado71s assets on dls for western buildings?

Thank you and others here for recommending Colorado71's old western stuff......:p

I thought I had most of his items, and when checking back today, I found I was way off the mark, or it has been a long time since, like Ver 2.0 stuff since I checked, whoa me....I need to get on the Stick here and update to his 3.5,,,,,,,

Really appreciate it.......I have lots of NG Routes that are missing all kinds of stuff, looking a little Bare on the Plains there..............:eek:

Looks like I just pick up something more in my Trainz Bucket list to do........:hehe:

And for the New Folks on the Forum this is just another Reason why our Forum is a great place and the Asset and Route Builders add to the Experience here.....Take care and respect them.........;)

Great shots everyone!

Big thank you to togog for the fantastic new offerings. They look wonderful!

[FONT=&quot]
5nF7lLd.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2LKPmGj.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
oALMGKG.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
sKcMbHX.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9Gg3Od8.png
[/FONT]

Just a quick pic, does not help when you finally realize you have been download from the old Trainz Forge just because you had the link from Ben Neal Day

Link to Freeware | Trainz Forge (trainz-forge.com)

so finally got TrainzBoi1's C&S B3C's 4 - 9 with and without snowplow (Snowplow in pic), B4D's 63 - 70 by renumber (coal and oil fired for last 2 locos) and B4E's 71 - 73 in TANE,

Tom

Last edited:
New work on the Timber ridge.

Revamped grasslands on the Timber Ridge, the 36 inch section outside Ashippin ( might have spelled that wrong but haven't got the route open at the moment. A logging train pulled by two of Togog's C-16s on the way to the lumber mill.
uoK65kS.jpg

OXDO3TM.jpg

NeKdSJj.jpg

OCRLT1k.jpg

43S7PZ2.jpg

rP1Jl7e.jpg

79bTiVj.jpg

9GjVWBQ.jpg

Haven't done much lately. This is from an older TS12 version I dragged into TRS19.

A couple from the shops at Rockhill Furnace.

Bob Pearson

Last edited:
I made the mistake of browsing through some of the remarkable stuff at Trainz Forge (no connection). I wasn't going to download anything though, honest I wasn't....

Andy ;)

Last edited:
Back