Narrow gauge screenshots

Newly completed 30inch logging on the Timber Ridge.
596QzrE.jpg

vHviUF4.jpg

K3G8sNb.jpg

Np3Zjl9.jpg

amanda663 has uploaded another one of his little jewels <kuid:701024:100907> NG24 Kingston Lake

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Last edited:
amanda663 has uploaded another one of her little jewels <kuid:701024:100907> NG24 Kingston Lake

:D

Glad you guys are liking my route. By the way, I'm a guy, my mother named the account years ago before I could create one. All the creations are mine, though. Hopefully someone will make a 2ft gauge Plymouth or Whitcomb to go around this route, it'd suit it well.

I do have more narrow gauge routes planned. I'm working on a 3ft gauge route based in Northern Cali / Oregon as I'm writing the comment, and I have another Russian route, too. So far the Russian one is massive, and will feature very diverse landscape.

Great what gauge is the new Russian layot? 750mm?, with the Feldbahn steam locos for your layots 2 are ok the other 2 don't line the tight curves ... oh well

Tom

Hopefully someone will make a 2ft gauge Plymouth or Whitcomb to go around this route, it'd suit it well.

Hey, I had meant to mention narrowgauge's cane locomotives for this route awhile ago. I wasn't sure if you were aware of them but they sort of fit the route.

There are a few more, including some steam by various artists.

I loving this layot ... #1 2-6-2T with the tourist express to the port and Charles with the train for the branch, yes also really like the Plumb & Spilt cream coaches

A few new shots from the 30 inch section of the Timber Ridge.

heRH1Wy.jpg

Evening Sir Dan,

Like the new area, looks like got it looking pretty good!!! What I would like to know, how did you make such a good looking Trash Pile? :hehe:

Take care ole friend.......:wave:

Evening Sir Dan,

Like the new area, looks like got it looking pretty good!!! What I would like to know, how did you make such a good looking Trash Pile? :hehe:

Take care ole friend.......:wave:

just grabbed a heap of trashy and rusty stuff and heaped it on top of each other, used a few of the big rusty pipes off the DLS as well as barbed wire coil splines

That route is a very excellent piece of work of what narrow gauge is about. Is anyone including you interested of making sessions of activities on this route? I just like to do that than just handling all trains by yourself. I look forward to the route and any suggestions of some activities on this route.

Keep up the good work.

Alec

That route is a very excellent piece of work of what narrow gauge is about. Is anyone including you interested of making sessions of activities on this route? I just like to do that than just handling all trains by yourself. I look forward to the route and any suggestions of some activities on this route.

Keep up the good work.

Alec

I may try to make a very basic session, just adding the necessary track markers to the route.I'm not reallt into making complex sessions. All depends on how easy it will be to get it up onto DLS, Iv'e just been griping on another thread of how stuff thats identified now as payware which used to be freeware a few months back is an annoyance as I have to find substitutes..

44zQzAt.jpg

Time for something Welsh: Dolgoch, the engine that started it all.

Also, if you guys know any place where one can download Talyllyn coaches, please let me know.

There was a complete set of the original stock by Kevin Martin (kevmt). I thought it was on the DLS but it doesn't show up.

There was a complete set of the original stock by Kevin Martin (kevmt). I thought it was on the DLS but it doesn't show up.

Was on the Talyllyn Railways Website however the page was removed some time ago only Dovetail stuff and MSTS now.

Only thing of Kevins on the DLS is Talyllyn the loco and some rather old track.

There is a brakevan or brake vans? here https://tomixnscale89.wixsite.com/railroad-workshops/corris-talyllyn-railway

And Vans on the same site https://tomixnscale89.wixsite.com/railroad-workshops/alternate-proposed-stock

Was on the Talyllyn Railways Website however the page was removed some time ago only Dovetail stuff and MSTS now.

Only thing of Kevins on the DLS is Talyllyn the loco and some rather old track.

There is a brakevan or brake vans? here https://tomixnscale89.wixsite.com/railroad-workshops/corris-talyllyn-railway

And Vans on the same site https://tomixnscale89.wixsite.com/railroad-workshops/alternate-proposed-stock

Thanks. I found these, and I also found a lot of links to the actual railway site section, but the Trainz sub page was dead :/
I was hoping Kevin's coaches could be found somewhere but I guess not.

For others browsing this thread, if someone is interested in the Engines from Talyllyn, this site has them:
https://flohollaender.wixsite.com/heritagerailway3d/locomotives

Back