Narrow gauge screenshots

Good Day all,

Just got back from getting my Physical for the year, and I came thru with great results.

Now I come looking thru the Threads, and found these nice looking Pics.

To all the Authors here, thanks of sharing your recent work, updates etc.........

I miss Norm too, and Ben Dorsey, and many of the other Greats that have ascended to higher ground :'(, and to those who have been taken by Covid.......

Know that their in a better place and they shall not be forgotten. :)

To Sir Dan Gavel, I know you had some horrific problems with Route Tiles missing and other items, I applaud your efforts to resurrecting Unitah Route..........Hang in there my friend...........

Wishing all good week ahead.........

Peace and Health ahead I do pray :wave:

2020-10-01-082440.jpg

2021-03-06-123222.jpg

Ok DSP&P Boreas, working on a couple projects as i get inspired, last night started adding dry and green grasses .... Still not happy with this engine shed that has a turntable and other facilities inside, its was on the original model railroad under construction looks like its sand stone and wood frame, tryed searching on dls for construction , anyone got any better ideas?
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

Hi
Thanks, Dangavel. This screen is done on my on working road Velay-Vivarais 1960 in Ardèche, France, Chemins de Fer départementaux. Will be on the dls in a few weeks.

Very nice shots!

The first in a longer series covering a journey on the Welsh Highland Railway. More to come..

[FONT=&quot]
jGjZq5V.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
B19T8Jg.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
DmXttVl.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
ODeTnr7.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
eenAawm.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
0DS9r7p.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
OLiUI5x.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
wdKt0Zj.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
zsfDX16.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
s3svxqj.png
[/FONT]

Very Realistic looking Smoke Colors out of Locomotive too....!!!

Mallet 403 done by Vincentrh, on my new map in work Voies ferrées du Velay, in France.

:cool: This is a great looking picture,

What really catches my eye, is the Smoke Color out of that Locomotive.......I don't think I have seen that type of variegated Colors in Smoke..........Thank you for sharing...I just downloaded some of his Locomotives, I need to put them on some track and see what Color the Smoke comes out.........Maybe too, it is your Shadows drops around there, that changes the Smoke Color......It looks very realistic Sir.......:p

Hi
Thanks for appreciations. Light is an element that influences the appearance of smoke and the setting of time of day too. You can see two views one at 12 and one at 16 PM.

Continued:

[FONT=&quot]
PWrACjl.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
85pmZf2.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
EhoH4JZ.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
z0O1yOy.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
FNXOFMK.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
zK03gJx.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
GMR0N0H.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
mBbbaRA.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Xk9qXnz.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
lKjvGKN.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Continued:

4vqa0Dp.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
wLEiS8E.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
VsCvdyv.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
31GMYFP.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
b2tmf12.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
CSzkYT0.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
w3yetKS.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
VGcMIc9.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
fAo60x1.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
UnWgBRI.png
[/FONT]

:cool: What stunning pictures posted this week,

I like Garrett Locos, even though they look strange to me.,,,,,Little Suckers are strong as Oxen........Couple with fantastic Mountains and touch of White Clouds in pristine Blue Sky........OH my!!!! :p

Route is superb......Made my day Sir........:wave:

Love the welsh highland pix, brings back memories of when i was kid and we used to travel by car through Aberglasyn pass and you could still see remnants of the route on the other side of the valley. very nicely done, its a great trainz route , I've watched a lot of the videos of the actual route on youtube.

Thank you very much, guys! Yes, I think it may be one of my new favourite routes. The scenery is beautiful. clam1952 did a fantastic job with the route. Stay tuned for another series from a journey along the FFestiniog Railway soon.

And thank you for the info link, evilcrow. Happy to read that they will be starting 2021 services soon!

In the meantime, something different:

aN0uRjM.png

8BQhQR7.png

j9hZD2c.png

OEcKmop.png

tr0JIOY.png

RO29WPY.png

AItibIQ.png

IixaOG0.png

emTW0R7.png

wPsjWts.png

Continued:

[FONT=&quot]
ne3OSlK.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
KAYvEGx.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BiL79vW.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
SlctNdr.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
jjRLBBq.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7nu5Url.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
CvUPJH1.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
QV5KIrA.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6d3gord.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3CiY43b.png
[/FONT]

Yes it is! I just turned off the “room” layers (floor, walls, etc.). It does look good. You did a great job with the layout!

Back