Narrow gauge screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Bob Pearson

Heading down to Sukna..

Heading-Down-to-Sukna.jpg

Hello my Friend, the Tree upgrade looks spectacular.......:p

Hope you are doing well,,,,,My lower back decided to act up today, but thank goodness for Pain Pills, which I rarely take, but today was one of those days...........
Gratefully it is easing my pain, and I can set here and enjoy the Forum Posts.........:cool:

Trip to Drysdale .. Bellarine Railway ... Nice Victoria Australia Scenery

TGR X20 + X3 Plus Davidson coaches I Altered to 3'6" sent email to Author Trainz89 about releasing them
Trip-to-Drysdale-Vic.jpg

Last edited:
Trip to Drysdale .. Bellarine Railway ... Nice Victoria Australia Scenery

TGR X20 + X3 Plus Davidson coaches I Altered to 3'6" sent email to Author Trainz89 about releasing them

Good luck - last I heard he was being hauled over the coals for nefarious real-life activities. I'll leave it at that.

Good luck - last I heard he was being hauled over the coals for nefarious real-life activities. I'll leave it at that.

Thank you very kindly for the mention, but I am still very much active in Trainz and slowly working on projects at my own pace around work, family and projects. Tstead has been in contact and I am rebuilding the carriages.

Last I heard? If you have nothing nice to say, do not say it at all on someones behalf and especially making up porkie pies about someone. I'll leave it at that for you to consider.

Sincerest Regards
Trainz89

Great looking Photos indeed, the Desert and Massive Forests give time for pause n wonder..... Why do I still live in the Crowded City?

Made my day Folks, Peace n Health always.:wave:

Dermmy --

A truly great screen shot.

Is that a staged scene created for making a screen shot or part of a route in progress? If the latter, at some stage will you be sharing it?

Phil

Back