Page 215 of 218 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3261

Thread: Narrow gauge screenshots

still tidying up the Timber Ridge, it should be finished soon.

WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

That route is a very excellent piece of work of what narrow gauge is about. Is anyone including you interested of making sessions of activities on this route? I just like to do that than just handling all trains by yourself. I look forward to the route and any suggestions of some activities on this route.

Keep up the good work.

Alec

Quote Originally Posted by SteamAlec10 View Post
    That route is a very excellent piece of work of what narrow gauge is about. Is anyone including you interested of making sessions of activities on this route? I just like to do that than just handling all trains by yourself. I look forward to the route and any suggestions of some activities on this route.

Keep up the good work.

Alec

I may try to make a very basic session, just adding the necessary track markers to the route.I'm not reallt into making complex sessions. All depends on how easy it will be to get it up onto DLS, Iv'e just been griping on another thread of how stuff thats identified now as payware which used to be freeware a few months back is an annoyance as I have to find substitutes..
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

Time for something Welsh: Dolgoch, the engine that started it all.

Also, if you guys know any place where one can download Talyllyn coaches, please let me know.

Blog Entries

There was a complete set of the original stock by Kevin Martin (kevmt). I thought it was on the DLS but it doesn't show up.
    John,
    (A bear of little brain)

Quote Originally Posted by teddytoot View Post
    There was a complete set of the original stock by Kevin Martin (kevmt). I thought it was on the DLS but it doesn't show up.

Was on the Talyllyn Railways Website however the page was removed some time ago only Dovetail stuff and MSTS now.

Only thing of Kevins on the DLS is Talyllyn the loco and some rather old track.

There is a brakevan or brake vans? here https://tomixnscale89.wixsite.com/ra...lyllyn-railway

And Vans on the same site https://tomixnscale89.wixsite.com/ra...proposed-stock

Malc

Quote Originally Posted by clam1952 View Post
    Was on the Talyllyn Railways Website however the page was removed some time ago only Dovetail stuff and MSTS now.

Only thing of Kevins on the DLS is Talyllyn the loco and some rather old track.

There is a brakevan or brake vans? here https://tomixnscale89.wixsite.com/ra...lyllyn-railway

And Vans on the same site https://tomixnscale89.wixsite.com/ra...proposed-stock

Thanks. I found these, and I also found a lot of links to the actual railway site section, but the Trainz sub page was dead :/
    I was hoping Kevin's coaches could be found somewhere but I guess not.

For others browsing this thread, if someone is interested in the Engines from Talyllyn, this site has them:
    https://flohollaender.wixsite.com/he...3d/locomotives

Whilst we are in the UK...
    A scene from my WIP Madden Valley Railway.
    Still got a lot to do!

Back to Wales. Ffestiniog, 10 carriage "high summer A" formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardaeshir View Post
    Back to Wales. Ffestiniog, 10 carriage "high summer A" formation.

Even though I model US narrow gauge ( my english grandfathers fault, he brought home a swag of Trains magazines full to the brim with exotic cow catchered diamond stacked 2-8-0 engines battling extreme grades ) , i think my passion for NG stems from a boyhood often spent during the long summer holidays in North Wales. My welsh aunt lived in Talsarnau , which is just opposite Portmeirion , a few miles drive from Porthmadoc , so we frequently traveled on , or went to look at, the Ffestiniog , this would have been in the late 50s and early 60s. My dad and my grandfather also worked on the Great Western so trains were in my blood so to speak.
    I also have vivid memories of the Talyllyn, so its very nice to see such nice routes of both here, since now in Australia its very unlikely I will ever visit them again in person, but still have many fond memories of the North Wales of the middle 20th cent .

Can anyone point to me to where the Jenkins 30NG Flatcars can be found ? ,they are by dennr <kuid:450495:100761 to 69 > series i have them installed but have no idea where i got them from. Need them for users of the timber ridge.

I thought they were on the DLS at some point but they seem to be part of the Rollins Pass Winter set from Trainz Italia
    Will Champion

Hello, from Mallorca, Spain

Regards

Manuel

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy559 View Post
    I thought they were on the DLS at some point but they seem to be part of the Rollins Pass Winter set from Trainz Italia
    Thanks, well there's another link to external sites, with this sort of route it seems inevitable that one has to link outside of the DLS , I found a Russian site that has much of the NG rolling stock from many other sites all in one place, but one has to register and also, I imagine a lot of this is done without permission.

Great job, dangavel!
    My preference goes to desert areas ...
    Sebino Lake TRS19route builder
    DONNER PASS TRS19 wip
    West from Denver TRS19 wip