Narrow gauge screenshots

Bath summit trout creek pass. A bit less vegetation around compared to the lovely previous C&S shots posted by AK , its much drier in this part of Colorado
tMdhZlT.jpg

4o7jzNk.jpg

BTW i think its sad that the Narrow gauge screenshots have been split into two separate sections, it was nice to see European stuff as well as the North American , we are a small community, now we've become even smaller. Its also a shame we don't get any Australian or NZ content. I guess that's an even smaller niche within a niche.

Last edited:
BTW i think its sad that the Narrow gauge screenshots have been split into two separate sections, it was nice to see European stuff as well as the North American , we are a small community, now we've become even smaller. Its also a shame we don't get any Australian or NZ content. I guess that's an even smaller niche within a niche.[/QUOTE]

I think each region is a different Niche to me but keep going back to europe stuff myself a lot

Tom

Beautiful Rock Work on that Colorado Route!

A Good Friday Morning all,

Thank you for awesome looking Pictures, especially all that Rock Work in Colorado, I have some Kin up Colorado, and you bet it is drier up there, until beginning of this year with major Rainstorms, goes without saying, first Fire then the Floods come later, bear ground leftover!

11 Western States have been in serious Drought resulting in horrific Forrest Fires from heat and lightening strikes, even though things now in several areas may be Soggy from a platitude of Atmospheric River Storm Systems coming the Hawaiian Island area, I now read the Farmers Almanac, which I praise as one of best Weather and Growing predictors, says we are looking at very Hot Summer!

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=atmospheric+river+california

:Y: Sir Dan Gavel and all the other wonderful Asset and Route Creators, appreciated the time, tenacity you profile to get it the best it can be. :Y:

And for my Irish Friends, I'll try and find some Green Grog on St Patties day. :D

Always enjoy this Thread. Have a wonderful weekend my friends. I have to go run, and get back to doing my Taxes now......:(

Trainz will have to wait bit more......Eh! I do miss it.:'(

Last edited:
Neat the summit of Trout Creek pass, Denver Leadville and Gunninson a brace of "Pancake " 2-8-0-s struggle up the grade . In the distance we can see a Colorado Midland 2-8-0 with a freight heading towards Divide.
gQRNEbT.jpg

had to wear a wrist brace last night after spending about a week laying grass on this section. :)

C&S locos to be dominating this thread recently, but I hope its not that much of a hardship when using Trainbois turn of the century consolidations !
Past Mount Princeton, Chalk Creek Canyon 1897
xSTMmVm.jpg

Nice! I hope someday Trainboi makes a 19 teens/later version of #30, as #30 was the only B-4-A used by the C&S after 1900. Most were sold in 1899 and never used by the C&S.

Dangavel so many nice shots looking at the route map so much work

Tom

Thanks, it is all my own fault, as the area around Buena Vista involved three separate railroads . If I'd have stuck to the original Dem I'd have finished it all long ago ! Tempted to go onto to Granite in one direction, Salida in the other and Gunnison at the other end , but if I ever do, it will be another time, not in this iteration .

Last edited:
Sorry to hog this thread but I've been playing with environmental night shots. , unfortunately the carriages haven't got night mode , so we have assume that the conductor has been negligent and forgotten to light the carriage lamps......
MTBB2gt.jpg

EZf1C4G.jpg

Nice! I also saw the shots you posted to Facebook. I hope that in future versions of Trainz a better lighting system is created, as I feel like realistic night shots are very hard to get the way the game is now. Though sometimes if everything is just right you can get a really good one.

Back