Narrow gauge screenshots

Using chase mode The Maintence train makes its way to Luna on Osprey Lake ... This route bring back memories of my early days when I got trs04 mainly for Narrow gauge

Tom
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Some quick WIP shots DSP&P , This maybe not correct for the actual area but did try to darken them as much as I could, It is a floor to celin layot, liked the G&D style

Good thing I found today is Trainboi1 has updated the C&S rollingstock and made 3 freight cars auto renumber, still ashame the the C&S locos types B-4-C, B-4-E from site and dsp #260 have errors in tane that I have no idea how to fix.

Last edited:
I think the loco and tender are on the DLS already:

Loco: <kuid2:222925:18000:2>
Tender: <kuid2:222925:18050:2>

Agree 4-4-0 E&P class 42 2:222925:18000:2 and tender is 222925:18050:2?

Was trying to change the Bulidings in Como with the ones on DLS think all I had to do was tell it to download this version woundered why it did not work, after looking in CMP I found that Colorado71 had the ones from his site as ending 11301 - 11340 and the ones on dls as 111301 - 111340

Tom

Last edited:
Yes, this locomotive is available.

Togog.

Nice to see you are still active Togog, love all those DRGW locos you created, are there any plans to do more in the future or to update the items? if you ever undertook commissions, I do need models of the 2-8-2 3ft uintah locos number 30 and 40 , they are very similar to the DRGW models , but have a number of differences, pm me if you are interested .

Hello all,

this 2 Eureka & Palisade coaches are now available on DLS.

Coach Eureka in 1875

The Eureka on Trainz

The Coach Elsa currently under reconstruction by Dan Markoff the owner off the locomotive 4-4-0 Eureka

The coach Elsa on trainz

Nice to see you are still active Togog, love all those DRGW locos you created, are there any plans to do more in the future or to update the items? if you ever undertook commissions, I do need models of the 2-8-2 3ft uintah locos number 30 and 40 , they are very similar to the DRGW models , but have a number of differences, pm me if you are interested .

Hello Dangavel,

Nice to see you too. I try to found some pictures of the 30 and 40 Uintah locomotive to see if i can make it.

Back