Narrow gauge screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

TANE Beta

Nice one, Norm. Thank you

Dave made over 1600 assets for that route and the scene you post was all his work. Don't say what route it is and let's see who recognizes the location.

It scrubs up well for a TRS2004 creation which makes it quite an 'oldie'.

Cheers

PeterPM

Laurier School added more children from the CUK collection, think it looks better than just the few animated ones that were there. very hard to find 50's - 60's USA so used what I could find.

Forgot to add really like the shadows now on the new machine, makes it look even more real than before
Laurier-School-added-some-non-animated-children-by-CUK%2C-think-it-looks-much-better.jpg

zsuda --

That's a very innovative use of the Steamship Wharf.

If you want textures with a bit of bite for those rock terraces, try the HP-gras and HP-sand series, at the maximum setting, no rotation. They are excellent, full of character.

Phil

Last edited:
first bridge on the Uintah, just outside of Mack
VOLiJAG.jpg

Standard gauge DRGW line in distance , i just have a few miles of it to serve the town of mack, going as far as Loma and the Utah border.
yNQGT8L.jpg

A few shots of the wayside stopping point at Columbine on the Uintah Railway, this train has 500 tons pulling up 5% grade.
LKKoJY5.jpg

lugJ43G.jpg

y5BSQR6.jpg

before anyone nit picks, the 51 is on the header as it happened to to on the track when i took these shots, i forgot it was there ! not intended to be around, but it was late when i took these shots and i didn't want to bother moving it . i doubt it ever ran backwards up Baxter pass.

Back