Narrow gauge screenshots

NormHart yes found that little gem awhile ago .. great little loco. Thanks to EDH6 for all the different L&BR locos and of course steveflanders for the coaches remembered I had the perfect place to drive them L--B V2 in TS12 My updated Version with proper floors and did replace the signals with the NG M&H ones
l%26br-l--b-Layot.jpg

Last edited:
If you poke around through the 500,000 assets on the DLS you can find the oddest things

As near as I can tell this is a train based on a German cartoon, it is the 750mm Emma set by beamsun.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Did I mention there are odd things on the DLS? Apparently including a giant parrot and an early version of Woody back when he as a sodbuster before he rode out west and became a cowboy. :hehe:

:cool: I like the Parrot and his Colors, he must be a CARE Parrot for one of the Riders.....:hehe:

You are correct, because name nomenclature can be so obscure, u never know till u open it, or download it,,,,I agree, I just found an old Route by someone, I downloaded it a couple of days ago, its a keeper for me.....

Thanks for sharing these fun things with us......:wave:

RGS ten wheeler #20 gingerly eases a load of pine logs down from the mountains to Wilson Pass. With the consist strung together with long reach bars the risk of disaster is high.

:D

Once they arrive at the pass all connections and tie downs are checked and buffer cars are added to the consist. The crew can proceed down the much lighter grades to Elm Valley and the standard gauge mainline in relative safety.

:wave: (Rolling stock by narrowgauge, locomotive and caboose by prowler901) (buffer car is actually a wooden ore car by david111767 re-purposed)

Last edited:

Great Northern Railway's G2e
<kuid:44700:105> 42 GN Kitson Loco
<kuid:44700:1056> 42 GN Kitson Tender Wood Fuel

Queensland Railways' B12
<kuid:44700:106> 42 B12 Kitson Loco
<kuid:44700:1066> 42 B12 Kitson Tender Coal Fuel

are available at http://trainzone.co.nz/chilean_nitrate_railways.htm

But for the longest time the bogies for the tenders were not included. The author, narrowgauge, has found and fixed these at long last and the tender bogies are available from him if you drop him a PM with your email.

Thanks Peter!

(shown on <kuid:849438:100037> Strahan (Regatta Point) to Queenstown Tasmania - A New Era SP2)

Last edited:
I have to say that 30in may well be my favorite gauge. While 36 has more locomotives and rolling stock there are quite a few for 30.

The little Canyon Cut Mining switcher pulls away from the assembled gold ore train. The caboose is already loaded with heavily armed mine officials.

Meanwhile at Canyon Cut Station the Sheriff's posse train is loaded with horses and men ready to follow the gold ore train while the regular passenger train pulls into the station. They will be carrying their normal passenger manifest bolstered by several mine guards. She will scout the route out to Fross Creek and check in with the gold ore train if anything suspicious is spotted.

No 22 is turned around and ready to hook up, she also carries a Deputy.

A final meeting before the monthly gold ore train departs

Last edited:
Overhead suspended ORE CARTS ??????

No 22 is turned around and ready to hook up, she also carries a Deputy.

Hello Normhart,

I think I have seen all there is to see, but then I come over to your Patch, and whats this in Mid Air,,,,looks like overhead suspended line of ORE CARTS with mining material loads to another location, is this Payware???

Great looking shots too.......

=====================================

Normhart,

Thanks for the info, our Friend Ben Dorsey RIP , his creations still precede him as a true Artist.....

Appreciate the help, now I have to set it up,,,,,This is so Cool.........

Last edited:
<kuid2:77573:37210:1> Aerial Tram Spline 1 (Not working) by shortline2
she's also done <kuid2:77573:37211:1> Aerial Tram Spline 2-high (Non working)

They are both reworks of bendorsey's
<kuid2:210518:5095:1> Tram Spline 1
<kuid2:210518:5096:1> Tram Spline 2

All are on the DLS.

The route is <kuid2:559787:100003:2> Fross and Canyon Cut TS12 by jcbaytien somewhat modified. :D

Last edited:
Hello
that beautiful pictures, I discover this thread, I do not come very often on the forum, but congratulations, I will enrich in images with my little diorama that here, it is called 'neighborhood Maraichers'
190506033837204041.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
190506033837482692.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
190506033837774593.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
190506033835381725.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
190506033835832052.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
19050603383692150.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
190506033836377259.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
190506033836675242.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
190506033836942504.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

not done a lot on the Uintah, but here's some new shots.
dkYfunN.jpg

curve near dragon road bridge
IchoUq0.jpg

i found a still from a video online which finally allowed me to see just how the rock in the background was shaped and also which gave me an idea of which color it was. :)
Nw62SLw.jpg

a little further down the line the route skirts Evacuation creek.
4B3pzud.jpg

about 8 different cliff spines were used in this scene approaching bridge 68 over the creek. the creek is highly alkaline .

Last edited:
Back