Narrow gauge screenshots

Thanks Ken, there's still not enough texture in the background to get a decently long shot, but I'm essentially experimenting on this route with the new PBR ground textures, though no 'effects', just setting them up taxes my aged brain, so those settings are firmly 'off'. Close up the textures are amazing, but it's hard to find ones that don't tile badly at middle distance and above. Anyway, it's coming along....

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Andy ;)

A few more of an old version of the EBT I brought into TRS19 with new track and old trees:

A new custom script, a new "water from smoke container", a few moved attachment points and I finally got The Cowboy's old water column to work on the EBT at the coaling dock in Rockhill Furnace.

1st out, No 18 north bound to Mt Union crosses Aughwick Creek.

Bob Pearson

LoL, anybody notice the missing trestle bent? The wide span right under the bogie of the first gon? There's a spline connection there and I've layed the bl@@dy track in opposite directions, noob goof 101....

Andy :)

Fixed...

...but fixing what TRS19 does to trees in the middle distance - that's a whole other can of worms!

I think there's enough narrow gauge in that to qualify for this thread.

And lastly, a big shout out to Trainz Forge, all of track, the depot, and (very sure) every piece of rolling stock in the pic is theirs, and it's all splendid content...

Andy ;)

Last edited:
Caboose hop Extra 73 South simmers quietly in the shade waiting to be flagged across the unprotected crossing to pick up a string of empty flats waiting at the transfer yard...

:mop:pictures are just what I needed after working an event tonight, well, now it is Sunday..............NG Shots look really nice.............Have a Blessed Day all.........:p

Back