Narrow gauge screenshots

Norm,
Many thanks indeed for that (and all the other great stuff, especially the Queensland Cane assets - they're awesome!)

Cheers,
Dreadnought1

No worries, you can thank NarrowGauge for all the cane stuff. You know now that you mention it that weight car on 24" wheels would come in handy around the cane fields... :)

Oh, those are some gorgeous freight cars togog! Are they available somewhere?

Northbay County Railroad has just acquired a couple of used 2-6-6-2 Mallets.

Gossen RR has also acquired new locomotives, some very small 0-6-0 Porters to meet the growing demand for tourist excursions and a developing regular passenger service.

Last edited:
Jango truly is amazing, isn't he?

I share your fondness for this route. When I operate trains over it I generally don't do more than 15 or 20 MPH because I love taking in the views.

Jango truly is amazing, isn't he?

I share your fondness for this route. When I operate trains over it I generally don't do more than 15 or 20 MPH because I love taking in the views.

Yes indeed, I can not wait for the newest iteration. It should be available soon, I hope.

More Jango goodness

Although you can not see it in these stills you can see the waterfalls in the far distance moving in game. :D

Last edited:
Norm

You are digging up the past. Thank you.

Those disconnects and logs are things that I made way back in time, not long after Gmax arrived. In all the years since, this is the first time I have seen them in a screenshot. Most likely because they were only on Trainzone, not the DLS. There's a lot on interesting stuff on Trainzone that will never make it to the DLS. Back in those dim dark days there was a lot of interest in narrow gauge and logging, probably because of the restrictions of MSTS.

Early Trainzers were railway modellers whose favourite reading was the 'Narrow Gauge and Short Lines Gazette', so the advent of Trainz was just what they wanted. As far as i am concerned, Trainz was and still is, is a model railway simulator, nothing more.

PeterPM

I've always liked them, they have that home built feel that is reflective of the real life equipment IMO.

Last edited:
Back