Narrow gauge screenshots

Top ledge of Baxter pass.... south side.
tga6IX2.jpg

lYmmlwF.jpg

uyOxtY9.jpg

eldCLkW.jpg

LAFeCrN.jpg

The summit on the Uintah , reconstruction of a scene from Sept 11th 1911. ( with a few unavoidable inaccuracies due to lack of the correct rolling stock)
doIJDfj.jpg

I am hoping that I am totally up the wrong track and Norm will come storming back to set me right.

Please check the Obituaries.

On September 20 a Norman Hart died aged 71. Is that our Normhart.

Please prove me wrong and that it is only a coincidence. Norm, if I am wrong I beg your forgiveness.

Peter

Hope it is

Tom

I am hoping that I am totally up the wrong track and Norm will come storming back to set me right.

Please check the Obituaries.

On September 20 a Norman Hart died aged 71. Is that our Normhart.

Please prove me wrong and that it is only a coincidence. Norm, if I am wrong I beg your forgiveness.

Peter

The only one I see of that age and that date is Richard Norman Hart of Louisville, Kentucky. Pretty sure our Norm Hart lives in California. He used to have a signature asking various states to send their smart women to California....

I want to be wrong. However it is a it is a worrying coincidence when you consider that several posts back he is quoted as saying he is 'dying'. Louisville could be his birth town.

Hopefully, he will post and say 'It ain't' me.

Peter

I want to be wrong. However it is a it is a worrying coincidence when you consider that several posts back he is quoted as saying he is 'dying'. Louisville could be his birth town.

Hopefully, he will post and say 'It ain't' me.

Peter

Norm posted on average twice a day , he hasn't posted since middle August , there is some activity on his account in late September, what NV3 sees as 'activity ' isn't specified.
his location is listed as :
Republic of California.

Norm told me he had been given six months to live ,(and that was when I released the Timber Ridge line, now about 4 months ago ), but he also said he could go tomorrow , he also said he was feeling very tired. its not like him to say silent for this long.

Norm,

I made a mistake, and I apologise. To many of us you are not just a name, you are an important member of a narrow gauge family, hence our concern about your well-being.

Peter

Shale siding on the Uintah, on a 7% grade !
SJQ5vlV.jpg

jrmnanP.jpg

q0Wqi3s.jpg

and the Railcar made by our esteemed friend Narrowguage resting at Shale tank
sv0Nh65.jpg

Latest test of Steve Flanders Grain covers as loads for his 2ft EX-WD B, C , D wagons each type has its own covers, They are pointed roofs with gable at top and doors on each side as you can see, each needs 1 cover per load position IE: B has 1, C has 2, D has 3. He done these for the New narrow gauge line that was released but could be used anywhere that is using ex 2ft WD rollingstock

Latest-test-of-steve%27s-Cargo-Covers.jpg

Big thanks for Steve Flanders agreeing to make these

Tom

Testing a item I found with the little Russian diesals RD29 station diesal triage
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

PS sadly they use a different KUID diesal fuel might talk to the author and see if he will let me make a 2nd version

Last edited:
Back