Narrow gauge screenshots

A Chinese C2 locomotive for a test run:cool:

l4iWhn.jpg

l4Fk4A.jpg

Cheers
Felix

Experimenting with azervich's <kuid:404079:162> VR 3ft Tramway Half-Log Sleepers as temporary track in logging camps

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

TANESP3 (on my radically modified Clearlake route):D

Edit: while they look great they do not play well with other 36ng tracks. Attempts to merge them into milled tie tracks and/or ballasted tracks were less than smooth. They have large rails and most US 36ng that I use is 56lb or less.

Last edited:
Hello Fant and Sir Dan Gavel,Always enjoy your nice pics here........Dan those flatcars with White Tanks, water I suppose, look really cool.........Glad to hear your Routes and Files are coming together for you.........I still need to get my Primary SSD @ 256 Gigs upgraded to a larger size before I run out of Operating space........Computer maintenance is never finished, always something to do.......I thinking I do complete re install of Win10 when I do it too.......I have made lots of Software Changes and I am sure I am getting some Bit Rot (clutter and junk from add/delete programs) ......https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bit+rotted&atb=v207-4__&ia=webWishing you a grand week ahead........

Good morning Sir Blue.
The performance problems I suppose will continue to exist as the demands for detail in the models are increasing. I think you have to rationalize those models whenever possible, I at least try.

Good week for you too.

Cheers, Javier

Returned to finish one of the additions on the Timber Ridge that needed a bit of work. This is one of Prowlers K27's in TANE SP3,this part of the route is currently running ok with no stuttering on high settings using an old radeon 5870 1gb vram card. Hard to believe it was AMD's flagship card back in 2009 :)
rzQh7nc.jpg

8OBLTT1.jpg

pZ6WUJd.jpg

Zzxsni3.jpg
at dawn on the 2ft logging section.this is the zigzag leading to the upper depot.

Yay, amanda663 has a new 24" route on the DLS <kuid:701024:100822> NG24 Spring Valley Route

and I discovered that teddytoot has uploaded <kuid2:37096:50165:1> 18in bogie for Gerd's 4w wagons.

Which just about doubles the number of 18in rail cars. :D

Last edited:
Where can I download a french bulldog ? I love them !

It was in amanda663's route, I'm not sure what the asset name is and I can't get to my installation to find out because I'm updating stuff.

Edit: <kuid:93112:303853> Cuk-French-Bulldog-Pup on the DLS by sholborn

:D

Last edited:
Back